saturdays second goal (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

Who really scored it ..football writers say moussa,official site says deflected Christie header..cwr said own goal..I think we should give it to baker so he can have a hatrick

Gint11

Hard to tell but I tell you what, Rotherham fans are proper sore about the result haha. 'We were sooo good first half, dominant' Yeah and? Playing well for half a game doesn't warrant shit? How many times have we played well for 20,30, 45 minutes and lost. Get over it. Some of them are like ' who are Coventry'. It's a bite but fuck me, who the actual fuck are Rotherham!

RoboCCFC90

Hard to tell but I tell you what, Rotherham fans are proper sore about the result haha. 'We were sooo good first half, dominant' Yeah and? Playing well for half a game doesn't warrant shit? How many times have we played well for 20,30, 45 minutes and lost. Get over it. Some of them are like ' who are Coventry'. It's a bite but fuck me, who the actual fuck are Rotherham!

I can tell you who we are..

We're Coventry City,
Coventry City FC,
And we are by far the greatest team,
The world has ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluejelly

excuse me .. they have very famous fans......the chuckle brothers

SkyBlue_Bear83

It looks to me as if Christie headed and it deflected of their defender into the net. So either Chrisite goal or OG depending on weather Chrisite's header was going in

letsallsingtogether

It was that quick that although it was right in front of us none of us knew....:thinking about:

ohitsaidwalker king power

I can tell you who we are..

We're Coventry City,
Coventry City FC,
And we are by far the greatest team,
The world has ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a little rendition of that yesterday Robbo toward the end of the game as I recall.. only heard it once.. tried to carry it along as its been a while since I heard that!!!:claping hands:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
At first I thought it might have been direct from Bakers kick, but the video shows it was kicked out wards rather than in. I didn't think Moussa was anywhere near it, but he might have been closer than I thought, although I did think Christie got the final touch so I give it him.

Players certainly didn't know who to congratulate that's for sure

Users who are viewing this thread