Saturday's game from the view of a Yeovil fan (1 Viewer)

bestteaminthewest

Hi, Yeovil fan in peace here. Not sure if I'm posting in the correct place but in case any of you were wondering, here's what the Ricoh Arena looks like from the view of an away supporter!

[video=youtube;ro1A564LYYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro1A564LYYk[/video]

Really enjoyed the day, and was incredibly impressed by your stadium! I mostly liked the way that the sound resonated around so you could still create a bit of atmosphere, some bowl stadiums don't do that. Your boys looked so comfortable on the ball, although I thought we acquitted ourselves well in glimpses. Frank Nouble looked very dangerous for you, and I'm guessing we're not the first team to be over-powered by Reda Johnson! Take care guys, hope to see lots of you at Huish Park later in the season :)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Thanks mate,I shall be there in Jan,I went yesterday aswell.
Have a good season apart from our return,Just nice to beat Gary Johnson at the Ricoh finally !

stupot07

Thank you

How embarrassing does the north stand look...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

Pretty loud, especially when you went 2 - 1 up. Hopefully the green and white barmy army kept up ;)

It was hard to hear you guys when you had 20 or so singing, but when you were all in full voice it was a good noise :)

Very impressed with the turn out by you guys, Gills had about half of your attendance. Any idea on your numbers?

bestteaminthewest

It was hard to hear you guys when you had 20 or so singing, but when you were all in full voice it was a good noise :)

Very impressed with the turn out by you guys, Gills had about half of your attendance. Any idea on your numbers?

Think it was 450, however because we were a bit spread out it looked less - plenty of flags though!

the rumpo kid

at the end of this film there's a selection of vid's you can choose to watch, ones called Coventry away day by a little boy who seems to think Yeovil won 1-0

robbiethemole

Thank you

How embarrassing does the north stand look...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Are you still banging on about that?? People can sit where they want and not where some on here want them to.

skybluetony176

Some top beards from the Yeovil lad's, some of the lasses beards were equally impressive (only joking ;) ) perhaps you could advise the hobo that "passes" as our chairman some tips on beard grooming.

I was sat in block 34 which is the other corner on that side of the Ricoh and I definitely heard you lot at times. I thought you did yourselves proud.

Grendel

Are you still banging on about that?? People can sit where they want and not where some on here want them to.

Unfortunately most sat at home.

Hobo

Unfortunately most sat at home.

As in Bristol, Bradford and everywhere else except Sheffield, United got around 19,000.
what is your point Grendel, it is third tier football?

Grendel

As in Bristol, Bradford and everywhere else except Sheffield, United got around 19,000.
what is your point Grendel, it is third tier football?

And boy we have the perfect third tier fans for third tier football.

Astute

And boy we have the perfect third tier fans for third tier football.

I thought you would put yourself at a higher level than that.

As you know we have only had one thing to celebrate in nearly 50 years. Our supporters younger than 35 won't even remember it. How many younger than 20 can remember us being a Prem club? But we frequently get told our support was good away from home. 3rd division? Not me. Not the vast majority of us.

letsallsingtogether

Typical derogatory reply we have come to expect from you.....
Are you sure your not a Vile fan?[

QUOTE=Grendel;774898]And boy we have the perfect third tier fans for third tier football.[/QUOTE]

fernandopartridge

Our average home gates are those of a 3rd division outfit. Correct or not? How many teams in the leagues above have gates of 11k for a Saturday home match barring those with capacity constraints?

Why do I go every week instead of using the until recently relatively unknown trivia that we've not had a top 6 finish for 50 years?

Users who are viewing this thread