Saturdays confirmed. (1 Viewer)

edgy

CCFC Facebook page confirmed that our games take priority over wasp's as part of our current agreement. Happy Days.

chiefdave

this deal wint last forever. lets hope wasps dont dick us when they get a chance

They more than likely will however its a FL rule that we get first choice over dates and other rugby premiership teams seem able to work round this so I think we'll be OK on this one.

Otis

I thought ohh no.. bon jovi one year then the saturdays how bad can things get

If the Saturdays are coming, I think they can safely close down the north stand.

And the south stand.

And the east and west stands too.

There's usually a mobile burger unit somewhere outside the stadium. Stick a patio table and 6 chairs round that and that should easily accommodate everyone who want to go and watch.

And they'd still be room for two from the St John Ambulance Brigade too.

skybluebeduff

Buddy_christ.jpg

ccfc92

I don't see why it matters to wasps, so I assume it's okay for them to stick to Sunday's?

The pitch will be ruined if we played the following day, so it makes sense for everyone to stay as it is

Steve.B50

Now is the ideal time for our owners to sit down with Wasps and get a long term agreement in place.
They could try and earn a little respect and openly say the new stadium idea is pie in the sky and they intend to work with the stadiums present owners to secure a long tem rental agreement.

skybluebeduff

Now is the ideal time for our owners to sit down with Wasps and get a long term agreement in place.
They could try and earn a little respect and openly say the new stadium idea is pie in the sky and they intend to work with the stadiums present owners to secure a long tem rental agreement.

Didn't you lot at SBT have a meeting yesterday? how did it go? any statement pending?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I don't see why it matters to wasps, so I assume it's okay for them to stick to Sunday's?

The pitch will be ruined if we played the following day, so it makes sense for everyone to stay as it is

Wasps want to play Saturday as well, its likely to be scheduled for alternate weekends, so when the football is an away match Wasps will have a home match on the Saturday

M&B Stand

They more than likely will however its a FL rule that we get first choice over dates and other rugby premiership teams seem able to work round this so I think we'll be OK on this one.

The football league have no say over what wasps do with their stadium.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The football league have no say over what wasps do with their stadium.
I think its a general understanding between the respective governing bodies in football and rugby that football will get priority on the fixtures, makes sense as if a football match was played the day after Rugby the pitch would be unplayable more often than not. As well as the fact Rugby play less games and are more flexible with there fixture dates.

Of course if it's too inconvenient for Wasps they could kick us out after next season and the FL could do nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread