Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Fuck it, too much messing around

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I’m getting my hair cut now

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommo72

Bit of momentum behind us and the first away game is always a highlight. Has the late confirmation of Saturdays go-ahead put you off going?

CJ_covblaze

Nope. Hotel was booked last week.

PurpleBin

Booked the train as soon as the fixtures came out. Heading over on my own. Assume people will be out around Victoria/Oxford Road in Manchester pre game?

no_loyalty

On holiday in Cornwall so won't be there on Saturday, gutted to be honest.

Covkid1968#

Booked the train as soon as the fixtures came out. Heading over on my own. Assume people will be out around Victoria/Oxford Road in Manchester pre game?
You going from Liverpool chap? Was thinking of catching a train from South Parkway ... just checking times

tskezz

Those stations are quite a distance from each other. Planning on being somwhere near Victoria for man city game then onto Bolton

Sbarcher

Also in Spain. Did see another City fan on flight to Alicante from Birmingham last Monday with the new top on and his son had the training top. Meant to go over and have a word but didn’t get the chance.

PurpleBin

For anyone wanting to watch the Man City game and going into Piccadilly the Waldorf just near Piccadilly is decent and shows sport.

Users who are viewing this thread