Saturday - Something's got to give (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Worst home record in Championship - FOREST Played 16 Pts 12
Worst away record in Championship - COV Played 15 Pts 3

Worst home form in Championship - FOREST Played 5 Pts 1
Worst away form in Championship - Cov Played 5 Pts 0

Forest's goal at home last week against Watford was their first HOME goal in 8 matches.
Coventry have scored 7 away goals all season.

On the basis that we simply must win an away game at some point and that they will be full of confidence from last night I am going for a 2-0 win.

Back that up with a win against Barnsely and Pompey going into administration things will be looking rosier than any of us could have dreamt possible after the Blackpool and Ipswich debacles.

PUSB

torchomatic

Which would still be an improvement, Otis.

I think a lot of us thought we are not too far from safety but every time we said it, we got shot down. Just wait and see where we are come the end of the season. It'll be another last match decider where we beat Saints.

Mexico70

I'm with Skybluelee (not in the biblical sense)
McSheffrey against another old club - its got 2-0 written all over it!

Otis

2-0 written all over it? A home team that doesn't score versus an away team that doesn't score? :thinking about:

0-0 written all over it I would say. And I would take that for sure. Think that would be a great result and would stop the rot of 8 successive away defeats.

skyblu3sk

It is a massive game if we can get a win Forrest would still be under us if they win their game in hand away against Derby.
Then Doncaster would need to get results out of either Reading at home Crystal Palace Away or Leeds away or drop 4 points behind.
Pompey if its true about admin would need to get a result at home against Hull or Barnsley away to stay above us.
This time next week we could be out of the zone.

hughescov

I love the optimism that has suddenly arisen from people after that win! I'm optimistic too, mind. Gonna go all out and say Cov to win 3-1

skybluejelly

we could really lay some statistics to bed..come from behind ..win away from home and score 4 or more goals...

i shall be breaking all golf ettiquette and taking a radio on the golf course with me. just to here it come true

Grendel

2-0 written all over it? A home team that doesn't score versus an away team that doesn't score? :thinking about:

0-0 written all over it I would say. And I would take that for sure. Think that would be a great result and would stop the rot of 8 successive away defeats.

I agree we need not to lose given last nights results.

Otis

As OSB said, this is all on the back of one victory. We shouldn't get carried away here. Remember the two back to back wins at Christmas? After that we then went on a terrible run.

Saturday is massive, but a draw would stop the rot of away defeats and that is crucial.

Users who are viewing this thread