Saturday Football at St Andrews (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
NEWS: Saturday football for the Sky Blues at St Andrew’s
“We wanted to update fans on the process of fixtures for next season.

“We are aware that some supporters have had concerns about fixtures being displaced from Saturday 3pm to Friday/Sunday etc to fit in with Birmingham City games.

“I’m pleased to let fans know this is not the case – we have managed to secure ‘pairing’ with Birmingham City, which means that we will be playing our home games at St Andrew’s when they are away, and vice versa.

rob9872

Good news - hopefully should sell a few more season tickets based on that.

Johnnythespider

I'm looking forward to the spin from some of the social media accounts on this, good news, i know a few who have been waiting for this news before committing to ST's

Otis

I'm looking forward to the spin from some of the social media accounts on this, good news, i know a few who have been waiting for this news before committing to ST's
And some may well have been put off last season at the Ricoh because we had games moved around.

Happened the year previous too didn't it.

Paul Anthony

This is good news. Hopefully that can help add some numbers to the crowds.

chiefdave

I didn't mind the Friday night football as a once a season thing at the Ricoh but it would be a complete pain to be playing Friday nights in Brum. If it had been Sundays would have really limited how many matches I could get to.

Liquid Gold

I didn't mind the Friday night football as a once a season thing at the Ricoh but it would be a complete pain to be playing Friday nights in Brum. If it had been Sundays would have really limited how many matches I could get to.
Agree. Occasionally the Friday night ones are good fun, nice atmosphere and stuff but I have to take time off work for them so don’t want too many of them.

Users who are viewing this thread