Saturday feel (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

For the first time in a long while I am genuinely excited at the thought of Saturday football, it feels a bit like the cup run of 87 with expectation to me.

PUSB

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Hopefully be a good day.

Personally would take a point at this very second if offered. Good old CCFC negativity coming out in me!

Hopefully be a good day.

Personally would take a point at this very second if offered. Good old CCFC negativity coming out in me!

Time to believe. Been following Cov since the 70s, seen the ups and downs. This is now an up time. Was at Millwall, haven't seen frontline mobility like I saw last Saturday. And the encouraging thing all 3 were sub'd and the replacements were pretty good too. Still rate Tudguy

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

My only concern is the tiredness that seemed to hit the entire squad at the about 75 minute mark on tues.

Don't know a lot about this Bradshaw but he seems to be a handful hopefully Reda can cope with 3 games in 7 days & Ricketts 5 in 2 weeks being my main concerns at the back.

covcity4life

i am scared again. we are gonna lose 1-0

4 wins on trot and i will finnaly look forward to each game expecting to win...but 3? nah not enough yet city!

Steve.B50

I am excited about tomorrow.
Might be over positive but just cannot see us coming away without the 3 points.

My only concern is the tiredness that seemed to hit the entire squad at the about 75 minute mark on tues.

Don't know a lot about this Bradshaw but he seems to be a handful hopefully Reda can cope with 3 games in 7 days & Ricketts 5 in 2 weeks being my main concerns at the back.

Fitness will come. And what was it on average, a shot on goal every 3 mins. I imagine knackers you out a bit. Wait till sign another striker. Won't have to have as many shots on goal. C'mon City we can walk this League.

skybluegod

Think we will lose tmoz, just so all the doom merchants can get their fill and act as though it's the end of the season. Looking forward to it anyway, and hopefully will be another good away day. Went last season and atmosphere was great so more of the same please.

Users who are viewing this thread