Sammy off to Leeds? (1 Viewer)

Pigeon

RT @LeedsUnited_MAD: #lufc #ccfc #rumour Leeds have agreed a fee for Coventry City captain Sammy Clingan, talks to be held first thing in the morning apparently.

Grendel

Would that be the Leeds equivalent of CovCityMad there?

Joe Cole should be training at Ryton in the morning.

I was in Ipswich today - I actually saw Richard Keogh in the town -- he's gone.

Grendel

Chipfat

The sad thing is the club are on no position to turn down any offer for anyone,,so rumours they maybe but any club comes knocking players will leave and free loan signing will be coming in...

kg82

Clingan's not shite! He's having a bad season, doesn't mean he's shite though. And I wouldn't be surprised if he goes at all.

Grendel

The sad thing is the club are on no position to turn down any offer for anyone,,so rumours they maybe but any club comes knocking players will leave and free loan signing will be coming in...

But he can say no and Clingan always says no...until the summer when the offers come in.

johnwillomagic

This can't be true someone put this one on the site a few months back and that Juke would be a boro player in 24 hours FACT!!

Surely therefore both of these players have not been at our club for months already!!.......oh hang on a minute!! :facepalm:

Anyhow this one is the one I would be least bothered about - Sammy out of contract end of season is he not? Think is one of our highest earners and we have players who I think could adequately cover for his loss and we would get ome cash

The soothsayer

Ive heard the club are having a players minibus instead of a coach for the away games. think of the money we shall save:claping hands:

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Am

On Twitter just now Chris Hussey tweeted "Sammy has said his goodbyes. Not ideal but wish him all the best at Leeds. #CCFC #lufc"

Sky

I doubt hussey's Facebook is fake as ive seen him ask Gael a couple of times on his wall when training was on

lordsummerisle

I doubt hussey's Facebook is fake as ive seen him ask Gael a couple of times on his wall when training was on

Hussey doesn't actually exist, so how can he have a real Facebook account?

Virtual players don't require wages, so Sisu have decided it's the way to go.

Typically on the cheap though, if we could afford decent IT like the top teams it'd be great.

The whole Champions League final last year was just Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 broadcast in HD.

All the players are Andy Serkis using motion-capture technology with a blue screen background.

He's good, but sometimes he reverts to Gollum when pretending to be that Rooney character.

Nonleagueherewecome

....and injured. On a serious note I will be surprised if he goes anywhere. He is a serial Bosmanite.

Someone always say this, and I have to point out that we paid money for him; he had a year left on his contract. We haggled over a fee in the press for about a fortnight!

Users who are viewing this thread