sammy Clingan (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

One evening last summer I saw him in Tescos in Warwick. It was after nine o'clock at night too. Looking back at it now I think its pretty obvious why his form has suffered this season. I wonder how many other nights he has gone to a supermarket after 9pm. As a captain he really should be setting an example to the other players. Thorn out!

torchomatic

That will be due to his fitness levels. Boothroyd out!

Think I saw him there too, was he moving side to side across the aiisle but not actually reaching the checkout?

CUS Wyken

haha i see you swerved my simple question on the other thread.

Glad to see you find it ok for players to be smoking. :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
What a fucking stupid post.

I said I saw players had finished training before lunchtime the day before a relegation 6 pointer and just questioned when we actually train as we weren't on Monday either?

Surely as we are playing dog shit we need to be doing extra training on our mistakes, it is obviously why Thorn doesn't know what the issue is.

I think that players usually finish early the day before a match. It's more about tactics I believe. They need to be on top form for the day after.

CUS Wyken

What a fucking stupid post.

I said I saw players had finished training before lunchtime the day before a relegation 6 pointer and just questioned when we actually train as we weren't on Monday either?

Surely as we are playing dog shit we need to be doing extra training on our mistakes, it is obviously why Thorn doesn't know what the issue is.

Exactly Nick, crucial part of the season and players getting Mondays and Fridays off. Wish my boss was that kind when i'm not performing at work.

Nick

Administrator
When I do something amazing my bosses in the past would say "treat yourself, have the morning off" or "finish at lunchtime, you have worked hard" and on the same note if I fuck something up, I stay late to fix it.

Sick Boy

I think that players usually finish early the day before a match. It's more about tactics I believe. They need to be on top form for the day after.

Let's hope they are in the pub downing their pints and smoking their fags soon after training.

Nick

Administrator

I'm not saying they should be bleep tested before the game or going on a marine training session but it does make you think doesn't it? Surely he could have them in the class room watching videos or working on set pieces or crossing.

McSheff and Baker have struggled to be able to kick a ball into the box without it going over the bar or along the floor. Surely a bit of extra practise won't harm anybody?

Personally I think a top athlete/sports person should be more than capable of playing soccer for 90minutes at least three times a week.

I do 8 hours a day every day, I'm not a footballer because I'm not fit enough. But I am fit enough to do my job and get paid the same in a month as most of these idiots do in a week.

Gray

i deliver mail to Richard Keoghs house and one morning i rang his door bell to give him a packet only to find him in his pyjamas at 10 am what a lazy git!!!!!! no wonder we are in this mess!!!

mark82

One day when I was out dogging I saw Freddie Eastwood. Who would have known his belly was hiding that?

CUS Wyken

i deliver mail to Richard Keoghs house and one morning i rang his door bell to give him a packet only to find him in his pyjamas at 10 am what a lazy git!!!!!! no wonder we are in this mess!!!

Didn't realise staying in your PJ's was bad for your fitness like smoking and drinking is. :facepalm:

torchomatic

The penthouse he wanted in Hillfields had already been snapped up by a gang of pimps.

What was he doing in a shithole like warwick?

Bertola

The squad usually train Mondays, Tuesdays (if no game) Thursdays and Fridays, with some light pool work on a Sunday after a game.

Like it or not but this is a job to them, they really only get one day off a week.

Perhaps the squad requested to change their day off this week due to the christening that was happening?

torchomatic

No, that cannot be true. Surely, they train 24/7 without eating or drinking.

Nick

Administrator
The squad usually train Mondays, Tuesdays (if no game) Thursdays and Fridays, with some light pool work on a Sunday after a game.

Like it or not but this is a job to them, they really only get one day off a week.

Perhaps the squad requested to change their day off this week due to the christening that was happening?

I always thought they had Mondays off, as players are usually out on Sunday nights?

Nick

Administrator
No, that cannot be true. Surely, they train 24/7 without eating or drinking.

Who has said that? Pull your cock out of Thorn and McSheffrey, if it was anybody else people would be raising hell. What if it was Eastwood in a pub drinking and smoking or if it was Kevin Kyle back in the day? Absolute mayhem!

torchomatic

Nothing to do with Thorn or McSheffrey, but more to do with someone posting a thread because he'd "heard" that a player was doing this or that. On the other side of the coin it makes no difference how well Baker or Bell play for example, they'll just get slagged off by the masses on here.

Who has said that? Pull your cock out of Thorn and McSheffrey, if it was anybody else people would be raising hell. What if it was Eastwood in a pub drinking and smoking or if it was Kevin Kyle back in the day? Absolute mayhem!

Bertola

I always thought they had Mondays off, as players are usually out on Sunday nights?

no i know a few people who have done work experience with the club over the last few years and players have always been in to train on a Monday.

Whilst i dont agree with players drinking and smoking heavily, i dont think that seeing them out once is enough to criticize them like some have

CUS Wyken

Nothing to do with Thorn or McSheffrey, but more to do with someone posting a thread because he'd "heard" that a player was doing this or that. On the other side of the coin it makes no difference how well Baker or Bell play for example, they'll just get slagged off by the masses on here.

You calling me a liar?

Sick Boy

no i know a few people who have done work experience with the club over the last few years and players have always been in to train on a Monday.

Whilst i dont agree with players drinking and smoking heavily, i dont think that seeing them out once is enough to criticize them like some have

Then why did Boothroyd publicly say he gave the team Mondays off?

CUS Wyken

So you reckon Sunday night was the first time McSheffrey smoked? Bit like his brother when he was caught with cocaine. First time and never touched the stuff since.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Is that the same Boothroyd who doesnt actually manage the team anymore?
Then why did Boothroyd publicly say he gave the team Mondays off?

WillieStanley

Now there's TWO threads on the subject? The mind boggles!!

My mate saw this... get a grip!! Bedlam over hear say!!

Sick Boy

Is that the same Boothroyd who doesnt actually manage the team anymore?

I was replying to this quote - no i know a few people who have done work experience with the club over the last few years and players have always been in to train on a Monday.

You can go back to burying your head in the sand.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm very sure if you wanted to know the training schedule then Thorn would give you it; it's not exactly top secret information. Well, to be fair, there's still a great fooking wall around Ryton, but still!

CUS Wyken

I'm very sure if you wanted to know the training schedule then Thorn would give you it; it's not exactly top secret information. Well, to be fair, there's still a great fooking wall around Ryton, but still!

If i had messed up at work, im sure my gaffer wouldn't say, its ok, have the day off.

Why should footballers be any different?

One evening last summer I saw him in Tescos in Warwick. It was after nine o'clock at night too. Looking back at it now I think its pretty obvious why his form has suffered this season. I wonder how many other nights he has gone to a supermarket after 9pm. As a captain he really should be setting an example to the other players. Thorn out!

what a sad life u must have, unfunny prick

Mr T - Sukka!

Sammy Clingan in a supermarket, no way.

Why didnt he get his entourage to get him his shopping and bring it to his gold plated limo?

Users who are viewing this thread