Sam McCallum (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is he a new addition to the Academy?

Sort of recognised all of the other names who played against Nuneaton but hadn't heard him mentioned before?

Sort of played Left Wing back and looked quite good, had a good touch.

steve cooper

McCallum 3 - resize.jpg
Sam McCallum, who plays for Simon Langton School and Kent SFA, is a full back who looks to style his play on Patrice Evra. Maca looks to build his style of play around pace and work rate, being a massive fan on the superhero ‘The Flash’. His favourite footballing personality is Thierry Henry for his smooth and intellectual style. Sam is also the Kent Triple Jump champion and a fan of drill music. When asked what Sam would change in football, he simply stated that he would get rid of the ABBA penalty system.

Is it this lad?

wingy

Maybe this is what he means by drill music?!?!
If not it's always worth watching this vid anyway. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ahh and I was only checking out
Destination Calabria on Saturday
If only I could figure out how to do the links!! :p

NorthernWisdom

A 17-year-old that they're signing to play in the U23's all season. That's a really bad sign for Camwell.
He'll just have to fight. Anyway, seems Robins hasn't signed him

Mark Robins said:
That’s nothing to do with me, in all fairness

So he has at least played Camwell once, so it's up to Camwell to remind the first team manager what he can do. An opportunity for him, rather than an obstruction.

SkyBlueCRJ

At the end of the day if McCallum seems like a better prospect than Camwell then it's the right choice bringing him in. Camwell has shown nothing over the past year to suggest that he's ready to make the step up. So, looks like this is last chance saloon for him. Or maybe he's being loaned out as a tactic by Robins to remove him from the negative environment he currently finds himself in to get his head straightened out, whilst getting him first team football of course.

Covstu

At the end of the day if McCallum seems like a better prospect than Camwell then it's the right choice bringing him in. Camwell has shown nothing over the past year to suggest that he's ready to make the step up. So, looks like this is last chance saloon for him. Or maybe he's being loaned out as a tactic by Robins to remove him from the negative environment he currently finds himself in to get his head straightened out, whilst getting him first team football of course.
wouldn't write him off just yet

Nick

Administrator
Camwell played left side of a back 3 when McCallum played.

I wonder why McCallum wasn't down as a trialist?

Magwitch

A 17-year-old that they're signing to play in the U23's all season. That's a really bad sign for Camwell.
Not necessarily a lot of the players who have left this summer seem to be left sided so rebalancing that would be a nessisty. What I like is Robins has brought in a lot of youth and young players for the future in mind

mark82

Sounds like this was a recruitment team/development staff decision rather than Robins himself. It's a good thing to do, if it works out you can make money down the line, if not it hasn't cost much.

Users who are viewing this thread