Sakamoto Wembley Semi Final (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Would love to hear the Sakamoto song at Wembley v Man United.

Hobo

Maybe on 7 minutes his squad number.

pusbccfc

One big opportunity to correct this travesty

Got to be going loco

It's too good for our fans.

Our fans prefer shite songs sung by others

Hobo

It’s a shit song and very few people know any of the words so no ! However changing it to the Turning Japanese song by the vapours would be so easy and everyone would sing it

Whose got the mojo?
Sakamoto
Go, Go, Go
Sakamoto

Is that any easier?

SkyBlueGuy

It’s a shit song and very few people know any of the words so no ! However changing it to the Turning Japanese song by the vapours would be so easy and everyone would sing it
Have to say I completely disagree. I first heard it when sung by one of my relatives children and they loved singing it. I think it's one of our better player songs! Much better than Wright/ Simms/ Sheaf/ Godden etc. At least it's a bit different. I realise basicly every song we have is just a rehash of a song for another player, but at least it isn't one that has been done over and over and over again.

Hobo

Cheers Darth Robins

Nuskyblue

It was growing on me tbf. My kid loves it and it was gaining traction.

Glad big Ellis got a less naff song tbf, it's a copy and paste job but noise

Hobo

Has anybody actually said what the injury is yet ?
No and I don't think they will now. We aren't entitled to know other people's medical history.

Sky Blue Pete

and the shout of "run it off , coming from the side line coach doubling up as linesman for the day
As well as many things watching my lad ref at weekends one of the most scary is coaches treating players and it’s not just junior games

Head injury - nasty cut - just strap it up - mmmm let’s put pressure on first and see if we can stop the bleeding to see if it needs a stitch

ankle injuries / knee injuries - up you get! I can’t walk. Have a go

I’m convinced if anyone has a serious injury at most games I watch their initial treatment could and most likely would make it worse - scares me a lot

lots of refs do first aid courses or basic emergency medicine and that makes me feel uneasy as it’s really not our position to lead the treatment or emergency response

shmmeee

As well as many things watching my lad ref at weekends one of the most scary is coaches treating players and it’s not just junior games

Head injury - nasty cut - just strap it up - mmmm let’s put pressure on first and see if we can stop the bleeding to see if it needs a stitch

ankle injuries / knee injuries - up you get! I can’t walk. Have a go

I’m convinced if anyone has a serious injury at most games I watch their initial treatment could and most likely would make it worse - scares me a lot

lots of refs do first aid courses or basic emergency medicine and that makes me feel uneasy as it’s really not our position to lead the treatment or emergency response

At that level it would make sense to give refs the responsibility. As you say they can be trained so you know there’s a basic level of knowledge there. Can a ref insist on a sub at youth level or anything?

Sky Blue Pete

At that level it would make sense to give refs the responsibility. As you say they can be trained so you know there’s a basic level of knowledge there. Can a ref insist on a sub at youth level or anything?
Many do but I think there primary responsibility is to ref not give primary first aid

wingy

Just stop abuse of it please!
Goalkeeper Sa a prime example of coaching while the game is on,Joke!!

HerneBayGaz

The time his song has finished we will probably be 2:0 down 🤣

Essexrobbie

The only problem being there's probably only going to be one person singing surrounded by half a dozen that doesn't know it, unless they can allocate sings corner to certain blocks at Wembley.

Users who are viewing this thread