Sad at the state of our club (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

But immensely proud of the team and supporters today.

Was really sad at my first game of the season after having a season ticket since I was 16 in 1987. How have we allowed our football team to be kidnapped and taken away and be used in the way that is happening.

Surely the council can put sisu in a position where even the 1500 supporters going to sixfields can be left in no doubt of their motives?

I have no Coventry team to support, I am absolutely flabbergasted that my team is not playing in Coventry. I cannot, just cannot comprehend 5 years of not watching my team play at home

Gutted!!

However!! Great 3 points today. The free kicks were phenomenal, two of the best goals I have seen live ever!!

Last edited:

tuousis

Thanks SISU. I am in my late seventies,supported City most of my life, this is the first time in my life that i have been robbed.But if it makes Tim proud-who am I,

ecky

yes it was a great day, great second half especially, seppala was there i hope she saw the passion of us coventry people and the difference in atmosphere between northampton and the away fans.....KCIC

matesx

yes it was a great day, great second half especially, seppala was there i hope she saw the passion of us coventry people and the difference in atmosphere between northampton and the away fans.....KCIC

how do you know Joy was there?

RFC

At this moment my Coventry team just happen to be playing in Northampton ( I may not like it & find it difficult ) but I support both the Manager & Team and not any other parties.

The sooner the rest of you realise that and get a grip of reality the better.

Over the years ( most of my life ) I've supported 'The Bantams' who became 'The Sky Blues' ( thanks to our Messiah JH ) but during all those years I haven't chosen the Owners, Players we sign or the Managers and I don't suddenly expect to get that privilege now!

Committed to support MY CLUB and no one else, ALL parties involved here at fault IMHO but unfortunately it appears to have turned into a 'Witch-Hunt' against the owners and that's an enormous mistake IMHO.

The other parties involved are probably the most culpable, the expense is ridiculous but unless some see sense, only the Lawyers will win.

steveo1987

But immensely proud of the team and supporters today.

Was really sad at my first game of the season after having a season ticket since I was 16 in 1987. How have we allowed our football team to be kidnapped and taken away and be used in the way that is happening.

Surely the council can put sisu in a position where even the 1500 supporters going to sixfields can be left in no doubt of their motives?

I have no Coventry team to support, I am absolutely flabbergasted that my team is not playing in Coventry. I cannot, just cannot comprehend 5 years of not watching my team play at home

Gutted!!

However!! Great 3 points today. The free kicks were phenomenal, two of the best goals I have seen live ever!!

Oh dear...first game of the season.is there any reason why you cannot or haven't attended any away or home games this season.

Johnnythespider

At this moment my Coventry team just happen to be playing in Northampton ( I may not like it & find it difficult ) but I support both the Manager & Team and not any other parties.

Over the years ( most of my life ) I've supported 'The Bantams' who became 'The Sky Blues' ( thanks to our Messiah JH ) but during all those years I haven't chosen the Owners, Players we sign or the Managers and I don't suddenly expect to get that privilege now!

Committed to support MY CLUB and no one else, ALL parties involved here at fault IMHO but unfortunately it appears to have turned into a 'Witch-Hunt' against the owners and that's an enormous mistake IMHO.

The other parties involved are probably the most culpable, the expense is ridiculous but unless some see sense, only the Lawyers will win.
Nobody expects to choose the owners, managers or players, we do however expect to watch our team in our city, this is the step too far that you seem unable to comprehend. Never in Northampton RFC, get used to rattling around in that shithole

Last edited:

tuousis

So if you came home from work and your wife said. tomorrow we are living in Northampton,would you just accept it and go, or hasnt anyone told you Coventry is not in Northampton.

ccfcway

COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

Just saying

Sky Blue Pete

3 young kids, full time job and many responsibilities on a weekend. Won't go to home games outside of Coventry on principle.

blueflint

great on the pitch not so good off it who trashed part of the ground someone knows who they are sort it

Users who are viewing this thread