Sack thorn? (1 Viewer)

ccfc2011

If we don't sack Thorn we are going down.

Sub

:facepalm::facepalm:if we do or dont we are down anyway players are shit you can not polish a turd

AFCCOVENTRY

We are going down as long as sisu is here, the manager and these fucking muppets called football players.

Our ladies team is better at everything.

Otis

Unfortunately I am inclined to agree, CCFC2011.

We may be going down anyway, but I would at least like to see us go down with a bit of a fight. Sounds like yet again we were lethargic this first 45 mins today with no shot on goal.

Sub

thing is i dont give a shit now no point in showing intrest in the club with SISU there nothing will change so why bother:sleep::sleep:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im blaming sisu not thorn i agree we should be doing better but come on hes got no money and wage bill slashed aswell were going down unless we get taken over before jan and we go on a spending spree which isnt going to happen. the team isnt good enough plain and simple.

Otis

Im blaming sisu not thorn i agree we should be doing better but come on hes got no money and wage bill slashed aswell were going down unless we get taken over before jan and we go on a spending spree which isnt going to happen. the team isnt good enough plain and simple.

So you were expecting 2nd from bottom and 7 points adrift by the end of November then?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I just want the season to be over, with us starting league 1 with new owners, a new manager, and players who can actually perform in the league they are in! Oh ajd ideally id want players who want to play, and not ones who are happy to just turn up on a saturday and walk.away with their wages without puttin a shift in.

On a side note........GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skybluesben

Dont worry its 1-1... SISU IN! ALL HAIL SISU!!! :facepalm:

Otis

i just want the season to be over, with us starting league 1 with new owners, a new manager, and players who can actually perform in the league they are in! Oh ajd ideally id want players who want to play, and not ones who are happy to just turn up on a saturday and walk.away with their wages without puttin a shift in.

On a side note........get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:d:d:d:):)

singers_pore

So you were expecting 2nd from bottom and 7 points adrift by the end of November then?

Actually at the start of the season, after the Summer's departures, I told my friend we would be bottom by Xmas. It looks like I will be right unfortunately.

ICHAN

Shit peterborough have just come from 3-0 down, when do we play them? shows what spirit and commitment can do this is desperate now

ICHAN

Some don't want a change though Nick, don't know how much longer he's going to get can't be to long now surely

Otis

Shit peterborough have just come from 3-0 down, when do we play them? shows what spirit and commitment can do this is desperate now

Totally agree. They do score a fair few goals though. think if you have goals in your machinery then you always have that belief that you can get back into things.

Sub

dont worry we are going down given up now waste of fooking time :blue::blue::blue:

kg82

I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by tomorrow to be honest. In my opinion though the players are the disgrace.

ICHAN

Thing is though otis you have to get at a team and show commitment and get at them in their half to get chances.
We are struggling now and we are entering our tired period and there all over us creating chance after chance

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Afraid I too have given up hope on Thorn. Anything different we must look at, we can't get much worse! We haven't had a single clear cut win all season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sack Ken, back Thorn.

Gaz

That sums it up perfectly for me.

Colonel Mustard

I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by tomorrow to be honest. In my opinion though the players are the disgrace.

Kinda agree, but the whole point of any manager is to unite, train, and maximise the potential of the group they are charged with. That goes for football managers with spoiled players, teachers with unruly children, drill sergeants with unfit and insubordinate new recruits, etc. Ultimate responsibility always lays with the manager; I think if we all felt that AT was getting the absolute most out of the team, then we wouldn't be discussing his position.

ICHAN

The players are a disgrace kg but something is missing with what they are doing in training, has to be, there is just no cut and thrust or guts in them to get at a team this has to be with training surely?

Jimmy Hill's Chin

He simply has to go. We have to plan for next season already as relegation is now looking certain unless we can find a big investor to buy the club off SISU before January. Thorn at the helm next season would see us go through the divisions. He is clueless. He must be replaced and take the orange snake with him!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User

With no new faces and 3 main players gone wasnt expecting much and for us to be in the bottom 3, if they had given him money to spend and he brought in 3 players and we were still in this positon then id agree for him to be sacked.

Users who are viewing this thread