Ryan Haynes on BBC2 v Maldon and Tiptree (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Blinder, or like a blind man? What do we reckon !

Grendel

Found his level at last

harvey098

I’ll never forget that turn he did in the corner flag at the Ricoh in the 2-2 a few years back. One of the best bits of skill ive ever seen live. Then he got absolutely bullied for their equaliser a few minutes later..

harvey098

I’ll never forget that turn he did in the corner flag at the Ricoh in the 2-2 a few years back. One of the best bits of skill ive ever seen live. Then he got absolutely bullied for their equaliser a few minutes later..

This:

The Reverend Skyblue

He is looking incredibly average atm.
When he gets the ball he does the same thing every time, the inside flick from left to right foot, then realises he hasn't a right foot so try's to get it back on his left foot, then loses it or gives a shit pass.
I thought at Cov he was good going forward but bloody woeful at his main job of defending. Perhaps he should just play as a left winger or whatever they are called these days.

Last edited:

Legia Sky Blue

I think he had talent but just wasn't mentally strong enough to step forward. I remember when we last came back to the Ricoh he was outstanding in the Gillingham game and was being touted as our most saleable asset. Within a short time though we had brought in Chris Stokes to play at left back, and Haynes's last few seasons with us were very disappointing.

Terry_dactyl

I was chatting to a Newport supporting colleague today. He didn’t know RH had played for us. He reckons he’s been consistently really good for them.

CJ_covblaze

I liked Haynes. He clearly had talent but there was always seemed to be an error in him. Really wanted it to work out for him.

Users who are viewing this thread