Ross Wallace. (1 Viewer)

Ross Wallace, rumour has it Ross Wallace is in talks with a couple of clubs and Coventry is said to be one of them, he is a free agent after being released by Sheffield Wednesday.
Great winger

usskyblue

? m8

giphy.gif

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Always thought he looked good but hadn't heard anything of him for at least 5 years. We've been down this road too many times so it's a no from me. I doubt very much we're one of the teams in for him.

rob9872

Can't see it unless Jodi is much further away than thought and he doesn't rate Allasani as have lots of wide options. Been struggling to find settled balance too and now look to be closer so can't see any more tinkering until Jan now.

Yeah Thomas as well, we shall see anyway.
Think we will do Allright this season now once Chaplin gets a run of games he will start to score goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christonabike

In true CCFC Facebook members style "must mean we have sold Jodi Jones already and we are just waiting for him to get fit and he will go in January. SISU out more money to spend on lawyers!".

:playful:

rob9872

I like Tommy Artow and Lee Tiss and Colin Slaw

shmmeee

You can shove your salad up your arse!
It's pork pies, sausage rolls, and lots of cold piza slices for me.

How do you get a pizza slice up your arse? Do you roll it up? Are we talking full size pork pies or minis? So many questions...

Users who are viewing this thread