Rolf Harris (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How long is he going to be sent down for if found guilty? Wasnt just back in the day either, charged with making images in 2012.

Will he get a slap on the wrist?

I think that as a recent offender he's got to get a decent sentence. How many offences and what length did Stuart get sent down for?

Nick

Administrator
Didn't hall get his sentence doubled to a couple of years because people complained?

Yeah to be fair he was given a shockingly small sentence for the crimes. I can see Rolfy getting at least 5 years. Really he should get deported too once his sentence is up.

jimmyhillsfanclub

How long is he going to be sent down for if found guilty? Wasnt just back in the day either, charged with making images in 2012.

Will he get a slap on the wrist?

...Rolf Harris has been making images for donkeys years.....

....."can you tell what it is yet?"...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Describing someone as an ex-BBC employee who did two little boys is a bit too general nowadays.

Johnnythespider

"Would you like to play with my didgeredoo" I'm jake the peg diddle diddle diddle um with me extra leg

As the cell door slams behind Rolf Harris the lights instantly go out and he collapses to the floor with his head in his hands sobbing finally realising the enormity of his actions.

Then in the pitch darkness he hears the plaintive tones of a rich Jamaican voice who sings gently to him.....................

“ Do you think I can leave you crying when there’s room in my bunk for two “

Users who are viewing this thread