ROD To Hibs (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Agreed a Loan Move to Hibs. I wonder if this is going to kick off a few incomers?

torchomatic

Hope he does alright.

skyblue_rich

Hope he gets a bit of form since next year he could be a decent player in league 1. Hopefully this means that Hulse can come in

Grendel

He wouldn't be a useful player in league 2 of the Faroe islands.

Brighton Sky Blue

Boothroyd never picked him once-the guy was only signed, at best, as a squad player. Can't fault the effort, but like a number in the squad, just isn't good enough-can't see him playing a part in whatever division we find ourselves in!

WillieStanley

His heart was in the right place. Could anyone see his grand gesture of promising to be the next MK come to fruition?

I think the pace in Scotland will suite him fine! I think and hope he'll do well!

PVA

Plenty of effort just not enough quality unfortunately.

If only Freddy put in as much effort and worked as hard as ROD he'd be a great player.

ashbyjan

Efforts couldn't be faulted but ability wise would struggle at nuneaton. Wish him all the best but hopefully we will be able to use the wages on someone who can contribute more to the first team

Nonleagueherewecome

He was probably our best player against Nuneaton in preseason, actually! Well, him and Gael.

ashbyjan

He did do ok at that level and that game showed us how poor Dunn was yet many were blindly clamoring for him to replace Murphy.

Ashdown

Dreadful player, thank God for that, you have to feel for Hibs though is that McFake and ROD???? I'm beginning to warm to SISU?!

{ Only joking..............................SISU OUT you scumbags!! }

georgehudson

was worried for a second 'asdown', the devil would'nt warm to them,
without doubt the WORST owners this proud club has ever had,

go forth & don't multiply sisu

PUSB,

s.u.a.f.o.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
He might be ok for us in league 1, he scored 9 goals in 15 games on loan at Hartlepool at that level just before he signed for us.

Users who are viewing this thread