ROD-less City (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/odonovan_to_be_told_to_leave_744859/index.shtml

Coventry City are expected to tell Roy O'Donovan to find a new club.

The move comes following news yesterday that defender Martin Cranie won't be offered a new deal due to budget restraints.

O'Donovan in his second spell at the Sky Blues, has been on loan at Hibernian since January and is, according to the CT, expected to be allowed to find another club to help ease the wage bill which can only be 65% of a League One club's total expenditure.

Not exactly in tears about this news.

Nonleagueherewecome

Defenders are quaking in their boots at the prospect of that front 3. It simply screams out "goals".

Otis

Platt will be prolific in League One.

Only, prolific in Clive Platt terms is 6 goals.

Otis

I will be very interested to see what he has to say for himself if the backing is not forthcoming.

Hope to god he isn't taken in once again and says that we were unable to bring players in, but that the club have said they have promised they will leave no stone unturned to bring in loans.

Last edited:

coundonskyblue

<p>
I will be very interested to see what he has to say for himself if the backing is not forthcoming.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Hope to god he isn't taken in once again and says that he were unable to bring players in but that the club have said they have promised they will leave no stone unturned to bring in loans.

If he does then I'll lose all respect for him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

No chance would I have rather kept ROD, this is one of the scenarios where I would rather play some unproven 18 year old over him.

Grendel

We have 2 threads on this now. More threads than goals scored by him.

Users who are viewing this thread