Rochdale Parking (1 Viewer)

harvey098

Hi Folkes,

Can anyone that went to Rochdale a few weeks ago (or in the past) recommend anywhere to park?

Cheers

skybluejelly

I parked on edenfield road which is the a680 quite easily and was 2 minutes from the ground although that was an hour before kick off so might get busier

Silkysfc

I went to the cup match and parked in the church right next to the ground, when I asked the guy how much he said "just a donation to the church " he about fainted when I gave him a fiver!! Oh and the chippy outside the away end is fabulous

westofrayne

Lots of street parking and some great chippies. Could not believe the price, used to paying £8.00 or above for a micro F&C's, got meal for father, son and me for £9.00 up there.

Sky Blue Harry H

I went to the cup match and parked in the church right next to the ground, when I asked the guy how much he said "just a donation to the church " he about fainted when I gave him a fiver!! Oh and the chippy outside the away end is fabulous

Steady on with the posts Silkys - you'll be putting Otis under pressure to stay on here all night! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread