Rochdale Fans Views (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Just found a post on Rochdales forums - Fair play:

Just have to say what an enjoyable game that was. Tony Mowbray has got them motivated.Cov reminded me of ourselves; played the game, pure and simple; nothing dirty or trying to cheat. I think had they had their loanee from Newcastle they may well have snatched the game with that late pressure. Credit to us for seeing that spell out and finishing the stronger.
I have Coventry and Chesterfield as the team's to beat in our league after the first round of games. Having seen Cov now I can't see them not making the play offs.
I have nothing against Coventry. I wish them all the best and look forward to the game at the Ricoh.

Thought i'd share it.

Gint11

In fact theres more on the thread:

Coventry were a great team to watch last night at times, and the back end of the second half they were all over us and had fantastic pace. If they play like that on a regular basis, they'll get play-offs at least.

And we still beat 'em
wink.gif

--------------------------------

There was a great stat doing the rounds on Twitter yesterday saying that Cov hasn't finished in the top six in any division since 1970. They must beat that this season.

Evo1883

Makes me proud reading stuff like this..i get all excited inside lol.
Mowbray will have us hard to beat , we can almost guarantee effort and determination from his team this season ..and with a couple more additions ..well who knows .
We are long long overdue something to shout about , and mogga could become a cult hero overnight PUSB

kg82

That is not a great stat! Always nice to get praise off other teams fans though for the way we're playing.

Gint11

On penalties, not in normal
play and we had a perfectly good goal disallowed. But yeah we're out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread