Rochdale away (1 Viewer)

ovduk78

Just asked ticket office when Rochdale tickets are on sale as I am going to go with my son on our way back to Scotland after we come down for Blackpool game and was told that "Rochdale won't let us sell tickets and you have to contact them direct". What the hell is that all about?

Otis

Just asked ticket office when Rochdale tickets are on sale as I am going to go with my son on our way back to Scotland after we come down for Blackpool game and was told that "Rochdale won't let us sell tickets and you have to contact them direct". What the hell is that all about?
Is it because Rochdale has only just discovered the wheel and the ticket office there is operated by a Caxton Press?

Astute

I remember picking up my tickets from there last time. Can't remember why though.

Hobo

Are they part of the NOPM campaign?

Otis

I remember picking up my tickets from there last time. Can't remember why though.

i have no idea why anyone would ever go to Rochdale.

Even the locals have to be coaxed to remain I've heard.

Johnnythespider

I'm really disappointed that Rochdale's ground isn't called "Gracie Fields". Do they serve their chips in tubbs.

Gazolba

They have never been out of the bottom 2 divisions and hold the record for 36 consecutive seasons in the bottom division. They have not won any competition since joining the League in 1921. So I think, given our recent lack of success, we should have some sympathy for them. However, they have been promoted more recently than us, have been in several play-offs and been to Wembley more recently than us (2008).

Last edited:

Astute

Wasn't it the same last season, and in the cup this season?

I remember going to the ticket office to get tickets. But not sure if it was because I wanted a juvenile ticket as well. I remember them asking who the juvenile ticket was for and they couldn't see my lad as he was below the window. Not sure if I had to get tickets from there because of his ticket.

It was pay on the gate only last season as Rochdale don't want to pay 5% per ticket to the away team for selling tickets on their behalf. Also I don't think we got a ticket on the gate, it was sit where u want so no ticket printing costs.

Users who are viewing this thread