Robins post match interview - style (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Has anyone seen it? Haha what’s up with the guy, looks like he fucking hates interviews. Has that reporter pissed him off before or something he snaps at him a couple of times...

I mean the bloke is hardly full of cheer but yeesh.

Tbf as long as we keep getting the results we are getting her can be as much of a prick as he wants

Covkid1968#

He proper put down the CWR chap about being negative. I like his style... I like the respect he shows other teams and managers... but he was def all over Martin.

Mcbean

It’s the second time Wincy has been caught out being negative he should learn - I had an old boss once who repeatedly would only accept any type of a report on one side of a A4 sheet - it didn’t matter if you had more info it needed to be in one sheet - if it wasn’t he just tore it up - WINCY - don’t start with a negative ffs

DannyThomas_1981

It's a good job Robins doesn't have to publicly respond to some of the comments on here - then you might see some true professional disdain at times!

I think he's usually very calm and measured but equally I think he has an issue with some of the local reporters.

I actually quite like the CWR commentary team (some might say I'm easily pleased but they seem like decent guys who care about the club) but the quality of questioning to the manager and man of the match is shocking at times.

Harry Roberts asks decent questions in the various lounges at St. Andrews - he'd be a better shout for the interviews with Robins.

Kingokings204

Ive become accustomed now. Robins has his unique style for sure. Very monotone and placid. Says the same thing every Interview and I see them all.

“another hard game, these are a good good team”

“can we play some football, that’s the challenge now”

love the guy

Sky Blue Pete

It's a good job Robins doesn't have to publicly respond to some of the comments on here - then you might see some true professional disdain at times!

I think he's usually very calm and measured but equally I think he has an issue with some of the local reporters.

I actually quite like the CWR commentary team (some might say I'm easily pleased but they seem like decent guys who care about the club) but the quality of questioning to the manager and man of the match is shocking at times.

Harry Roberts asks decent questions in the various lounges at St. Andrews - he'd be a better shout for the interviews with Robins.
Not sure Clive gives a monkeys about us

DannyThomas_1981

What does that Martin winch actually do aside from interviews

Some insights during the game which are ok to be honest but not very often heard. I think he's viewed as the long term replacement for Clive - kind of worried by my life choices that I'm commenting on this subject/know this kind of thing!

fernandopartridge

There's only oggy really isn't there? I don't think they are actual city fans.
Clive isn't a cov fan but unfair to say he doesn't care, he clearly does. Geoff is / was a cov fan, some of the comments about him on here are disgusting. Martin Winch is too I think, not sure what the problem is.

Nick

Administrator
Clive isn't a cov fan but unfair to say he doesn't care, he clearly does. Geoff is / was a cov fan, some of the comments about him on here are disgusting. Martin Winch is too I think, not sure what the problem is.
Geoff hasn't been on for a while has he?

SBbucks

You're right, you are easily pleased. I don't think either Eakin or Winch care about the club, they have far more glamorous clubs to fawn over. Eakin's commentary is abysmal and Winch's questions are inane at best - no wonder Robins treats them with thinly disguised contempt. Winch's ludicrous question yesterday about Shrewsbury rightly got the full treatment from Robins.

SlowerThanPlatt

You're right, you are easily pleased. I don't think either Eakin or Winch care about the club, they have far more glamorous clubs to fawn over. Eakin's commentary is abysmal and Winch's questions are inane at best - no wonder Robins treats them with thinly disguised contempt. Winch's ludicrous question yesterday about Shrewsbury rightly got the full treatment from Robins.
What was it?

robbiekeane

This is probably what I picked up on, not seen a huge amount of them interviews but if Winch asks shit questions all the time that’s probably why. I remember when it was Geoff Foster and robins just used to smirk and him and be like sorry is there a question haha

ccfcricoh

Robins just tries to keep it short and sweet so that CWR can cut to Wasps and everyone stops talking about how well were doing!

Evo1883

Has anyone seen it? Haha what’s up with the guy, looks like he fucking hates interviews. Has that reporter pissed him off before or something he snaps at him a couple of times...

I mean the bloke is hardly full of cheer but yeesh.

Tbf as long as we keep getting the results we are getting her can be as much of a prick as he wants

I think he learned from the best..... Alex Ferguson

Users who are viewing this thread