Robert Lewandowski (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Some striker this man... Desperately unlucky the ballon d'or was cancelled this year as he probably was odds on

44 games 53 goals this season

286 games 244 goals for bayern in total

Best striker in the world?

Marty

He's brilliant, he is the perfect striker, He has it all, big, strong, powerful, great header, superb finisher. I'm surprised Man United have never gone for him, He'd set them back an absolute fortune but would instantly get them back challenging.

I still think Poland is an untapped market for players.

hill83

Thread needs moving to the Cov board and changed to transfer rumour

RingoCCFC

Man Utd are shite why would he want to go from a successful team to a mediocre Man Utd he’d have to be getting the Sanchez deal drafted! 😂

Their fall from grace has made them turn into a Sheffield Utd! Wrong incoming managers and then people like Ibra being brought in were weird for ‘top contender’ team signings. Martial and Rashford are ‘good’ strikers but Man Utd will never be compared to the striking power of the other countries top teams with them as their forwards. (I think they’ve both reached the peak of their development, could be proven wrong)

I can see Ole and their strategy is to bring in young talent and work with them and they’ve done good for giving young English talent/players a good shot in the Prem but the teams reputation has been hindrered and it’s attracting people that are after money rather than the desire to play top tier contending football in my eyes due to their recent fall from grace.

Evo1883

In the last 15 years

La liga has had 16 europa league and champions league winners

Premier league 6

Premier League clubs have now won just 4 games out of 17 in Europe this season against German and Spanish opposition, losing 12 of those 17 matches

How anybody can say the prem is the best league in the world is beyond me

Most popular.. Absolutely

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

In the last 15 years

La liga has had 16 europa league and champions league winners

Premier league 6

Premier League clubs have now won just 4 games out of 17 in Europe this season against German and Spanish opposition, losing 12 of those 17 matches

How anybody can say the prem is the best league in the world is beyond me

Most popular.. Absolutely

Spanish football is still vastly technically superior but I think part of that is also the more physical nature of our game is nullified in Europe, esp against Spanish teams, because they just go over at any contact and get a free kick but they do snidy little fouls they get away with and are far more happy to pull players back etc early on and prevent breakaways. Fair play to them for playing the rules to their advantage but I've seen so many instances over the years of their players getting free-kicks for absolutely everything but play being waved on when they foul our players when the question isn't whether it was a foul but if it warrants assault charges.

Italians are very similar but don't do it anywhere near as successfully. Germans I find odd because when you watch matches/highlights of Bundesliga there seem to be a lot of defensive errors and poor goalkeeping but seems to disappear in Europe/internationals. Might just be because its Munich, Dortmund etc involved who don't make as many.

Users who are viewing this thread