Robbie Fowler (1 Viewer)

mark82

Just heard Robbie Fowler training at Blackpool with a view to a deal until end of the season. Can't help thinking we've missed a trick there. Surely wouldn't have cost much.

ajsccfc

I know he owns property in Blackpool, not sure if it's his or part of his portfolio though.

J

Jack Griffin

Blackpool is another club with a wage bill exceeding income. They are taking a punt at promotion, only 3 can succeed, two (maybe 3) of them Birmingham or Cardiff will end up in the shit financially.

mark82

Blackpool is another club with a wage bill exceeding income. They are taking a punt at promotion, only 3 can succeed, either them Birmingham or Cardiff will end up in the shit financially.

I disagree. I think Blackpool were managed very sensibly when they went up and don't think with the squad they have got that they will be spending more than they have coming in (with parachute payments).

ExmouthNeil

He was on Soccer AM the other week and he mentioned he was looking for a club..... Blackpool makes good sense for him location wise, but would have liked to see him in a Sky Blue shirt...............

SkyBlue_Bear83

Blackpool is another club with a wage bill exceeding income. They are taking a punt at promotion, only 3 can succeed, two (maybe 3) of them Birmingham or Cardiff will end up in the shit financially.
Blackpool have a wage budget of less than 10k p/w for each player which they stuck to when in the premier league. I doubt they will end up in the shit tbh, Cardiff and Brum might though. The ones I think are in most danger are Leicester tbh, spent 10 mill + and high wages on mostly average players and gotten worse and further away from the premier league in the process.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hes a bit young for my liking.

......... and he sniffs white goal lines! :D

fowlercocaine_display_image.jpg

ccfcway

Blackpool have a wage budget of less than 10k p/w for each player which they stuck to when in the premier league. I doubt they will end up in the shit tbh, Cardiff and Brum might though. The ones I think are in most danger are Leicester tbh, spent 10 mill + and high wages on mostly average players and gotten worse and further away from the premier league in the process.

5.5million on Matt Mills, who is now in their reserves

:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread