Rob earnshaw??? (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

Just rec'd a text from a mate telling me that it is rumoured and I mean rumoured that rob earnshaw was training with us today! Has anyone else heard anything?

It's probably a load of bollox but will pass it on anyway!!

I await the onslaught!!!!

Otis

Maybe just training though for fitness reasons.

Does happen from time to time for players who have no clubs.

He would be excellent at this level though you'd have to say. Still only 31 too.

hill83

Can't believe he's only 31, I'd have guessed at least 35.
I give him the chance, he's always scored goals.

sotv1987

Averages a goal every 2 and half games throughout his career.

Couple that with a goal every game from Clarke, could be a decent partnership!!!!

Ha ha, as I'm writing this the villa have just gone 1-0 down!!!!!! Come on the bradders!!!!

Tomh111

Can't believe he's only 31, I'd have guessed at least 35.
I give him the chance, he's always scored goals.

I thought he was old as well. I would take him atleast until the end of the season if we could, I always remember him banging them in.

Tomh111

Couple that with a goal every game from Clarke, could be a decent partnership!!!!

Ha ha, as I'm writing this the villa have just gone 1-0 down!!!!!! Come on the bradders!!!!

Fucking hell come on, stuck a few quid on Bradford to win but didnt think it would actually come off. Would love to see Villa loose that.

ccfcway

a goal every game and Clarke might not need a partner !

sotv1987

fecking hell come on, stuck a few quid on Bradford to win but didnt think it would actually come off. Would love to see Villa loose that.

Looks a decent bet at the moment, Bradford are doing quite well, hope outcomes in my friend !!!!

kepit 2 yusen

Looks a decent bet at the moment, Bradford are doing quite well, hope outcomes in my friend !!!!
<br />
<br />

Bradford punching well above their weight again, hope they get a couple more to take them to next leg. It would be great to see the Championship In Waiting Villa get spanked.

Users who are viewing this thread