Rob Earnshaw anyone? (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20908171 Back from Tel Aviv and not in Cardiffs plans

wingy

I'd rather we nicked one of the young hotshots tearing up our own Division or the league above to be honest.

ashbyjan

Would be a useful backup if Cody and ROD go - least the Redbirds (or whatever they now are) can do for us having stolen Gunnar and Big Ben

CovMatt1987

Would love it personally. The guys a goalscorer and thats my only concern now McGoldricks gone. He is only 31 and feel he would score is this division.

Im pretty confident we will create alot of chances and just want to feel confident we have someone to put them away.

skybluebeduff

We signed Clarke so that's your lot for now IMO. Moneys a bit scarce or did we suddenly find the end of the rainbow?

ohitsaidwalker king power

He's a "Fox in the box".. a poacher or any of the other cliche that you care to mention... he shoots for goal if he's in the same postcode so for me... if his wage demands are within budget.. yes I'd give him a chance?

I like the look of Ashley Grimes of Rochdale 10 goals from left midfield this season
not sure if he is the son of Ashley Grimes who played for us 83-84

He was on loan at Lincoln City a couple of years ago and his goals kept them up. They rated him quite highly.

Astute

Just like Cody scored lots before we signed him

Grendel

I like the look of Ashley Grimes of Rochdale 10 goals from left midfield this season
not sure if he is the son of Ashley Grimes who played for us 83-84

If he is I hope to God he's better than his dad! He'd make the CCFC all time worst 11!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Would take him, but not sure he'd take our wages.....

ohitsaidwalker king power

Ashley Grimes senior...:facepalm:

OMG... he was bloody awful.....my wife wanted us to consider the name Ashley for our son when he was born 13 years ago... I did for about a millisecond... the name just remind me of him....he was awful for us. Not a bloody chance!!

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread