Roads in Coventry (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Don't leave the house if you don't need to. Absolute mayhem everywhere!

All bypasses and the ring road is gridlock and something has kicked off in Longford with Police / Ambulances by Capitol Gym.

jon92

yeah noticed that when i finished uni at like 1 today traffic was really busy think its from the m6

Otis

People been stuck on the M6 between Cov and Nuneaton for over 9 hours.

Has there been an increase in traffic on here anyone notice?

Otis

Cos if people are stuck on the motorway going nowhere they are more likely to want to kill time.

deanocity3

There was a crash on A444 on monday 5pm by the Tesco arena.A motorbike crashed straight into the back of stationary car,it through the biker up into the air into the next lane and I braked heavy other wise I would have ran over him and killed him.On checking the biker I found out I worked with him....It was shocking

ajsccfc

I bossed it on the way back home last night. Getting away from campus took a little while and then there was a holdup by the hotel near Hearsall Common due to some kind of crash, but then I saw the huge queue joining the ringroad by the Butts so went the other way on a whim - completely empty all the way round, like I was the president and they'd closed the roads for me. Magic.

Users who are viewing this thread