Rioch calls out Higgs/PWKH (1 Viewer)

stupot07

any owner ...... SISU or who ever, whether there is an issue of administration or not has to plan ahead at the moment. They have to ask themselves do we spend £500k to get another £500k so then spend £1m in total or as a cash strapped club do we spend £250K providing less and forego the necessity to spend £500k in the first place. Perfectly legitimate question for SISU or anyone else to ask..... how they answer and go forward (assuming a court outcome that gives the club a future of some sort) is important.

Do the club mean we want a new contract for 3 months then a new one after that ............ or do they mean something else along the lines of after that we are gone..... it would be reasonable assume that going through the audit points to a long term commitment...... but that is not certain either from the results of the audit or from decisions the club make following what is going on with the clubs status and finances since the audit was completed. The club decisions as a result may have to change irrespective of the audit results

To be honest, with the changes in payments for players, we won't be able to sell a youngster for £1m+ every other seasons to help sustain it. It's almost not worth bothering with.

Nonleagueherewecome

To be honest, with the changes in payments for players, we won't be able to sell a youngster for £1m+ every other seasons to help sustain it. It's almost not worth bothering with.

Leon Best was signed for 3m this season...

wingy

Are we sure we fully understand the new System .
While the payment bands sound derisory ,IIRC ,they relate to payments for batches of games played
by the young player .
It is complex though and I may have got it wrong.:thinking about::facepalm:

dongonzalos

The Cynic in me says its of no consequence in the overall scheme of continued ownership via SISU. Yeilding fourth Div football in a ground 20-30 miles from our fair City,holding around 6000 fans ,matching their ambition for our Club, to be self sufficient, ney even profitable and rewarding the loyalty of the long suffering fans .Who needs an Academy?

That is the truth of SISU's ambition if you accept the rhetoric

georgehudson

overall, a collection of self interested persons / companies,
who really should be ashamed of themselves as to the way they have conducted their business,
where do the Coventry fans stand in this wilderness of despair & frustration,
i hope that the full weight of the law falls upon those, who have,
lied / given miss-truths / or manipulated matters to their own ends,
the club / players / fans, should not be persecuted for their misdemeanors,
PUSB

lordsummerisle

overall, a collection of self interested persons / companies,
who really should be ashamed of themselves as to the way they have conducted their business,
where do the Coventry fans stand in this wilderness of despair & frustration,
i hope that the full weight of the law falls upon those, who have,
lied / given miss-truths / or manipulated matters to their own ends,
the club / players / fans, should not be persecuted for their misdemeanors,
PUSB

Is that like a Haiku?

georgehudson

ls, it wasn't meant in any poetic style,
i merely tried to explain the REAL HURT of Coventry fans who are being tortured by this continued debacle

georgehudson

& thus, it is truly meant from the heart,
i sincerely hope that the culprits of our current malaise our held to right & proper account,
we are nothing more than followers of a truly wonderful club,
& that should not be denigrated,
over to ??????????????

Users who are viewing this thread