Ricoh Improvements (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Drove past a monent ago and noticed our badge been taken down. Looked on Twitter and the club say there is a new one being installed.

That, the bricks, the new club shop etc, its finally going to feel a bit more like home i feel.

Just a shame WASPS is going to be spelt out where it used to say Ricoh.

Nice to be looking forward to returning there isnt it? A jet wash outside and a lick of paint inside would be the icing on the cake

chiefdave

They literally can’t afford to pay for anything themselves. There’s no fucking chance they’ll be replacing the seats this side of forever.
Posted in the Wasps sub-forum about something I saw today. The people doing the work on their training ground are now going to have their logo on Wasps kit, presumably because Wasps don't have the cash to pay them for the work. Same as happened with Vodafone, Ericsson etc.

fernandopartridge

Hopefully the new badge/ signage will be backlit.

Good to see incremental improvements, a good clean and tidy up would do a lot of good. Should also get rid of the temporary fencing around the perimeter, not sure what purpose it serves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usskyblue

Hopefully the new badge/ signage will be backlit.

Good to see incremental improvements, a good clean and tidy up would do a lot of good. Should also get rid of the temporary fencing around the perimeter, not sure what purpose it serves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backlit

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread