Ricoh Arena Parking (1 Viewer)

cornoccfc

Right then, is parking enforcement still in place all around the Ricoh?

I'm guessing it is, so I need somewhere to park, usual place isn't taking bookings for the Gillingham game (http://www.walktrot.com/new_page_4.htm)

PUSB!

cornoccfc

no!

No-one park at tesco, it totally doesn't work!

Wouldn't park there or the official car parks, be stuck hanging around ages! Rather a bit of a walk and get straight onto M6 and away!

J

Jack Griffin

Shhhh! I'll be damned if I pay for parking for the first time since we moved to the Ricoh.

Hey, it is no problemo, just be ready to buy a pair of shoes or similar (which you can take them back some time) if they're checking, you just need to have a receipt for £25 on the way out. Tesco's make extra dosh match days anyway, why would they care much unless the car park was so full it stymied their trade.

Last edited by a moderator:

shmmeee

Hey, it is no problemo, just be ready to buy a pair of shoes or similar if they're checking, you just need to have a receipt for £25 on the way out. You can take them back some time.

I've only had my receipt checked once in 6 years. Just go for a coffee, wait for the queue to die down and drive out. On low gates, don't even need to go for the coffee.

J

Jack Griffin

I've only had my receipt checked once in 6 years. Just go for a coffee, wait for the queue to die down and drive out. On low gates, don't even need to go for the coffee.

When I was going up I regularly grocery shopped at Tesco on matchdays ..

mark82

Exactly what I do. Never been asked for a receipt.

Users who are viewing this thread