Ricky on the radio talking utter shite again.... (1 Viewer)

Otis

I'm sure he admitted before that he doesn't go up the City that often.

Makes it just a tiny little tad harder be an expert me thinks if that's the case.

stupot07

He was playing a very wide midfield role, for a period of the game it looked like we played 4-4-2 with Mcsheff and Thomas on the flanks.

We played diamond first 15 mins, then 442 for 10 then changed to 433. He played the majority of the game as a right centre mid.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We played diamond first 15 mins, then 442 for 10 then changed to 433. He played the majority of the game as a right centre mid.
Ok it looked like 4-4-2 to me from 20 mins until 80 mins when I stopped paying attention to the game with Norwood and Gael CM and Thomas/Baker and Mcsheff on the flanks.

stupot07

Ok it looked like 4-4-2 to me from 20 mins until 80 mins when I stopped paying attention to the game with Norwood and Gael CM and Thomas/Baker and Mcsheff on the flanks.

definitely looked 433 to me - Sheff pulled left and Cody wide right but both making inward runs, with Norwood deeper than bigi and Thomas. I may be wrong though.

torchomatic

Ben was my favourite. SL pulled him up on everything he said.

Grendel

The whole programme was a debacle. Linnel clearly is thorns new best chum. To say of anyone criticized thorn they new nothing about football did it for me. At least Clive got to ask that slimeball fisher the questions.
Horrible show.

Nonleagueherewecome

The whole programme was a debacle. Linnel clearly is thorns new best chum. To say of anyone criticized thorn they new nothing about football did it for me. At least Clive got to ask that slimeball fisher the questions.
Horrible show.

I cried a bit when I had a bit of a breakdown halfway through, but I quite enjoyed it otherwise :D

We Go Again

Ian didn't get his usual 5 minutes either. I think Linnell has had enough of him over the season and just couldn't be bothered to deal with him today.

Users who are viewing this thread