Richie Barker (1 Viewer)

skyblue4ever

Anyone read on the cet site Barkers comments about tuesdays game? What an absolute jackass!

scroobiustom

Linky?

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

scroobiustom

Thanks for the link:

Barker sounds like a right douche.

"If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?"

Last edited:

tippex9

Lol I like Andy Turners tone throughout that piece lol

Otis

They did have the most possession, the most corners and the most shots and i did think we were 2nd best for quite a bit of the game.

Having said that however, most of their shots were from distance and didn't trouble our goal or keeper at all.

The difference for me was that our defence was solid and we always looked capable of scoring throughout the game, where they simply didn't. They were not good enough in the final third.

kg82

They did have the most possession, the most corners and the most shots and i did think we were 2nd best for quite a bit of the game.

Having said that however, most of their shots were from distance and didn't trouble our goal or keeper at all.

The difference for me was that our defence was solid and we always looked capable of scoring throughout the game, where they simply didn't. They were not good enough in the final third.

It's not that Otis, its the fact Barker's come out and tried to ridicule our team and our manager. Also, the amount of times I've seen people come on here when we've played well, better than the other team, and say so, then be shot down is numerous! So, shoot Barker down, its justified and fun!!

skybluelee

We get it, fair play you go to all the games (which I applaud) but you've now told us in 9,463 posts that you don't think we're very good.

Otis

Think that is a lie.

And read my post again, I was agreeing with the CT. Read it again with an open mind. It is all in the intonation.

I was saying yes, those things were right, BUT. And it was a very big but!!

We won the game because our defence and attacking threat was better.

:facepalm:

skybluelee

What? :confused::confused::confused:

You still angry cos you didn't get the joke?

Oh yeah, 'the joke' which became 'a joke' only after you realised how ridiculous you sounded and had to then pm me on the subject for good measure. :facepalm:

Read back your earliest posts in the 'Robins agrees with me' thread if you forgot the nonsense you were posting and then the later ones where you conciously try and turn the whole thing into 'a joke'.

wingy

It does pose the question ,what would we be like without Mcgoldrick and thats a valid question??Are we going to shape up like after king, without that ability /inventiveness /difference in class.Will Cody flourish ?I hope so !Will he have to ? I hope not!

Otis

It was a joke from the start you lemon. Cyril is my mate from back in the old GMK days!

Never mind.

:facepalm:

Mucca Mad Boys

He basically said we were 'lucky' but conveniently forgot their goal... Massive deflection to their striker and he had a 1 v 1

Paxman II

Agree with Otis and frankly sour grapes come to mind from Crawley's manager.
The thing is you can be the worse looking side and have less possesion but does the opposition ever look like hurting you?
You set up to play to your strengths and according to how to take on the other team. That proved decisive as we won 3-1.
Barker is an idiot for the measure of his comments. We didn't look the prettier of the two sides but we were the victors in a game of football where it also can not be said we got 'lucky'. ;)

Otis

It could be argued that we deserved the victory because our defence and attack were both superior. And let's be honest, they are the two key areas of any game of football.

dongonzalos

Barker is not an idiot as pointed out previously.
He is a calculated man. He sees us as a potential threat in the play offs.
A team that can spank his team 3-1.
What is the biggest threat from our team?
Did anyone notice his comment about the biggest threat from our team and what his message really was?

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Barker in disbelief after loss ... David McGoldrick struck twice ... ''It came down to a player who should be playing at a higher level." ...

Sneaky Bar Steward.........

Users who are viewing this thread