Richard Keys (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

things change,the deal fell apart

lordsummerslie,all you do it call people twats and cunts

your not a real cov fan,just a troll.

ajsccfc

things change,the deal fell apart

So the things he gets right he knows, and the things he gets wrong he still knows?

I get that he's a Cov fan and all that, but the list of people who've reported or announced things in the public domain and proven themselves 100% reliable is as follows:

lordsummerisle

So the things he gets right he knows, and the things he gets wrong he still knows?

I get that he's a Cov fan and all that, but the list of people who've reported or announced things in the public domain and proven themselves 100% reliable is as follows:

CUS Wyken??

skybluebeduff

I once asked Richard on twitter if I could have 12 hairs off his arm to sort my guitar out, he said no, you won't find better guitar strings better than Richards arm!! Now that's a fact worth knowing!

skybluedaze

Sir Richard Keys :whistle: said on the radio this morning that Covs fortunes won't change under the current ownership. I thought to say that was a bit unfair on Mark Robins and the supporters. Just when a glimmer of hope comes shining through there's always someone waiting to piss on it. No matter how true his statement, he shouldn't have said it at this moment in time. Although i hope Mark Robins heard it and uses his comments as inspiration.

hill83

Keys is no different to the majority of people on here, spouting bollocks left right and centre. He is just 'famous' so his bloated opinions get heard.

Bennets Afro

Skyblue daze, He also said that he hopes that robins does turn it round, but the direction of the club will not change until there is a change of ownership. Not just that we won't do any good until there is change like your implying

@richh87

It seems that he's not as well informed as he'd like to think; although the delay in appointing Robins and the rumour that Dennis Wise asked for time to think the offer over suggests maybe we didn't get the no.1 target - albeit we're happy with Robins on the whole.

Keys is a City fan doing his bit to rid us of SISU. He shouldn't be hated as he wants what's best for the club. Probably best to just ignore him.

Last edited:

skybluedaze

Skyblue daze, He also said that he hopes that robins does turn it round, but the direction of the club will not change until there is a change of ownership. Not just that we won't do any good until there is change like your implying

Exactly my point, he said "the direction of the club WILL NOT CHANGE until there is a change of ownership". Which implies even with a change of manager we will not be successful and continue our slide through the leagues. So Mark, if you're reading this, there is no point in even trying. Stay at home and put your feet up, 'cos according to some, with or without your help, the outcome will be the same. Relegation.

Users who are viewing this thread