Richard Keys a rogue baboon? (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

Ok mr keys where is this fuckin so called takeover erm 10 days utter bollox,you have been sprouting shit you no nothing about, gone quiet now you fuck wit aint ya.
cant believe this fuckin hairy fuckin bastard has had me fooled with hope.
Fuck you.........................................................

BurbageSkyBlues

Think we are all very frustrated and angry right now, but not sure that Keyes is the individual who is responsible for the mess we are in.

Rightly or wrongly, I believe he has tried to keep our hoes up while things are going on, but it may be that events have turned against the outcome that many of us have prayed for. Can't blame him if it was well intentioned, we just don't know the facts of what is going on, and they change quickly as well......

Ok mr keys where is this fuckin so called takeover erm 10 days utter bollox,you have been sprouting shit you no nothing about, gone quiet now you fuck wit aint ya.
cant believe this fuckin hairy fuckin bastard has had me fooled with hope.
Fuck you.........................................................

Doubt this thread will go that far LOL...

CCFC123

Mr Keys will now know not to bother tweeting again regarding CCFC. Think it was intended but again its not happened and the fans are left deflated yet again.

We must be the most patient supporters in the world. One day and we will have that day when something goes right for the supporters. We've been 'punished' enough now over the many years and I believe that we have some enjoyement again.

SISU are scum, vermin and are a disgrace to the shareholders that invest in them. The publicity that they are getting will get worse until May. God help the place when are relegation is confirmed. They really dont know what is coming for them.

MatthewWallis

He worked over Christmas so they're having their holiday now probably explains his absence

Users who are viewing this thread