Richard Keogh (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

I'm surprised too. Thought he was caught out of position a lot playing for us and ended up having to dive in a lot to recover, fooling the fans into thinking he was a blood and thunder centre back. Seems the fool was me!

Terry Gibson's perm

Did he not play at full back for a bit of the time here? Maybe he didn't look as good because we played him out of position, although his second touch tended to be a tackle.

eastwoodsdustman

He made the odd mistake but was our best defender whilst here and in hindsight probably made us look better at the back than we were at the time. He was regularly making last gasp tackles and blocks to cover other peoples arses.

Good luck to him. He was by far our best player when we went down. Glad to see he's getting the recognition he deserves. Derby just cant seem to get it done so he needed to move. £4 is about the right price for someone of his quality, along with his age. Hope he does well

Tank Top

Good luck to him. He was by far our best player when we went down. Glad to see he's getting the recognition he deserves. Derby just cant seem to get it done so he needed to move. £4 is about the right price for someone of his quality, along with his age. Hope he does well
I would like to echo the positive thoughts about our ex player, He was a class act, and never gave less than 100%, one to be in the trenches with...Good Luck Richard

mrtrench

Sell on clause? He went for an 'undisclosed fee' along with everyone else we sold at that time.

H

Huckerby

Don't be harsh he's worth at least a fiver

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I rated him but agree he was a little clumsy at times. Then again, Reda was our best CB last season and he's clumsy too so it doesn't always make you a bad player.

Think his error season before last (was it in the play offs for Derby) sums him up; dependable for most of the time but it only takes one his slips / random dice attempts to screw things up

ajsccfc

Did he not play at full back for a bit of the time here? Maybe he didn't look as good because we played him out of
position, although his second touch tended to be a tackle.

First season at rightback and then partnered Cranie in the middle for the relegation season if I'm remembering correctly.

Covstu

He was a solid defender, i liked him at full back. One of the best we have had for a long time now.... :(

Hobo

Keogh was one of the better ones in recent times.

Users who are viewing this thread