Ricardo Dinanga (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

On trial from Cork apparently.
a4dcbb24894ea9111d0edd9dafa9f8b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

better days

We've had a few trialists lately including an ex Chelsea lad who'd been playing in Scandinavia with Ravel Morrison
Very few trials seem to lead anywhere
It must be hard for lads who are out of contract especially in the present environment

TomRad85

We've had a few trialists lately including an ex Chelsea lad who'd been playing in Scandinavia with Ravel Morrison
It must be hard for lads who are out of contract especially in the present environment
We do occasionally bring youngsters in on trial and end up taking them into the under 23s though don't we? Which presumably would be the case for this one. Regarding trialists with potential to go into the first team squad though you're right, Lameiras pretty much the only one I can think of.

better days

We do occasionally bring youngsters in on trial and end up taking them into the under 23s though don't we? Which presumably would be the case for this one. Regarding trialists with potential to go into the first team squad though you're right, Lameiras pretty much the only one I can think of.

That's true Tom
This lad is 19 I think so you could be right

Ccfcisparks

That lad will be Charlie Colkett

Terry Gibson's perm

It amazes me nowadays how far these prem academy players drop, very few seem to get championship clubs and a lot seem to drift out of the league, some of it might be to do with being in academy football at 20 odd is to long.

Dont know anything about this guy I hope Mr Robins remembers we have a special winger coming back in the summer ready for the new season Kasta unless Hearts have a mad moment and offer him a deal.

Brighton Sky Blue

It amazes me nowadays how far these prem academy players drop, very few seem to get championship clubs and a lot seem to drift out of the league, some of it might be to do with being in academy football at 20 odd is to long.

Dont know anything about this guy I hope Mr Robins remembers we have a special winger coming back in the summer ready for the new season Kasta unless Hearts have a mad moment and offer him a deal.

He isn't fit to lace KASTA's boots.

skyblue025

Great highlight reel. Looks a world beater. Wonder why no big club is in for him? Must be lazy, poor attitude, one good game a year, doesn't smile enough (Delete as required)

skybluesam66

I can’t get these highlights reels
If you took my top 5 career goals I would look like pele, you need to see a game to see the full truth

Magwitch1

I can’t get these highlights reels
If you took my top 5 career goals I would look like pele, you need to see a game to see the full truth
I would think he has been watched a number of times live and on film not sure if he could sign now anyway as it is outside a transfer window so a “trial” might cover that.

Users who are viewing this thread