Revolution (Sky) and The Americans (ITV) (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Is anyone watching any of these?

I'm struggling for space on the sky box, and wondered whether they're worth keeping. I've watched the first 13 episodes of revolution but am now 4 behind....it was ok but not sure whether I should continue...having said that I don't want to waste the 13 hours I've already watched!

I haven't watched The Americans but have all 7 episodes on the sky box...any good?

hutch1972

Is anyone watching any of these?

I'm struggling for space on the sky box, and wondered whether they're worth keeping. I've watched the first 13 episodes of revolution but am now 4 behind....it was ok but not sure whether I should continue...having said that I don't want to waste the 13 hours I've already watched!

I haven't watched The Americans but have all 7 episodes on the sky box...any good?
I find both a bit slow but will continue to watch them as i hate stopping halfway through a series.
The problem i have with the likes of revolution is you never know if the next series is discontinued leaving you with no ending.

chiefdave

Revolution is a weird one, it always seems like it about to get really good but never quite gets there! That said if you've watched 13 you've only got 7 to go so you might as well stick with it.

hutch1972

Revolution is a weird one, it always seems like it about to get really good but never quite gets there! That said if you've watched 13 you've only got 7 to go so you might as well stick with it.
Same as , its probably the dreams of a mother and daughter tag match that keeps me watching !

Users who are viewing this thread