Review the results from our 2013 CCFC Supporters' Survey (1 Viewer)

sba gaz

I live in south staffs and already have a 90 mile round trip. There is no way I will be going to Northampton. Even if we were due to play at Walsall I wouldn't have gone out of principle.

Otis

No wonder they delayed the results! That was asking fans if there was "no other option" and in the "short term" would they attend and still over 3/4 said no! I think with the news that it may be 5 years...certainly not a short term arrangement....and that there may now be another option then if the survey was done again the results would be far worse for Timmy & co....

Exactly. Had they said 'If we moved for 3-5 years' the response would have been a lot different than 25%. Then it WOULD have been in the 90% plus.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Sky Blue Pete

Exactly. Had they said 'If we moved for 3-5 years' the response would have been a lot different than 25%. Then it WOULD have been in the 90% plus.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2
And that's why it's goodbye Ccfc should we kick off a six fields and I cannot believe the football league were taken in

cloughie

25% say they will go but based on the amount of people who say they support the City yet don't go already, that will mean about 10%

A big 1000 max 'home' fans

I doubt it will be even that

Users who are viewing this thread