reverse protest (1 Viewer)

ricohroar

OK so we can boycot games, we can march etc, but how about putting another twist on a protest. What would happen if 15,000 turned up for the first home game of the season? It would be chaos,
Only 7,000 are going to fit into the ground, so the rest are left in local pubs, standing on hills etc, this would surly also be a nightmare for locals, police, NTFC, stewards etc?

Just an idea

ccfcway

doesnt matter what anyone says, sadly, its going to be something in the middle

5-6k fans turn up, and SISU will calim it as a success

If we want 15k there, just announce they will need a ticket stub to get a seat fro the JPT final

dongonzalos

doesnt matter what anyone says, sadly, its going to be something in the middle

5-6k fans turn up, and SISU will calim it as a success

If we want 15k there, just announce they will need a ticket stub to get a seat fro the JPT final

That's how you get 30k

To get 15 k you just need to show the fans the tiniest modicum of respect

ccfcway

we have one clear strategy, which has been published by the CT..

Agree with it or, its the only one which has been given publicity and has been arranged correctly....

We need to turn up on Saturday, do the protest and then work out the next plan of action !

If we cant get several hundred / thousands to this, then there is no hope of getting 15k turning up to Northampton

Warwickhunt

couldnt get 15k up to the RICOH and its on their doorstep however like your thinking and it would be a nightmare scenario for the authorities but fish face would claim it as a resounding victory and would never come back

CCFC_GT

OK so we can boycot games, we can march etc, but how about putting another twist on a protest. What would happen if 15,000 turned up for the first home game of the season? It would be chaos,
Only 7,000 are going to fit into the ground, so the rest are left in local pubs, standing on hills etc, this would surly also be a nightmare for locals, police, NTFC, stewards etc?

Just an idea

Better still, 15,000 standing on the hill or in the Northamptonshire pubs, and the ground empty of 'home ' fans.

Just an idea.

ccfcway

couldnt get 15k up to the RICOH and its on their doorstep however like your thinking and it would be a nightmare scenario for the authorities but fish face would claim it as a resounding victory and would never come back

not if we all wore Fisher "pirate" masks !!

jesus-wept

Don't need 7000 locked out although that would be brilliant just a couple of 100 not going in will be a headache for the police.

Just an idea

i suggested this a while ago. first "home" game of the season and wolves at sixfields aswell this should be done.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...pport-by-not-going?highlight=opposite+boycott

James Smith

There was a suggestion that if we had to start at the Ricoh due to being in admin still (with the intention to groundshare once out of admin), then fill the Ricoh and not bother going to the groundshare for the first away home match.

James Smith

7000 running amok in Northampton smashing everything in site up, my idea of a perfect day.

Whilst that may be a way of getting us barred from groundsharing anywhere it's hardly productive, could lead to FA sanctions and wouldn't reflect well on our club now would it - we're not Milwall! (no offence intended to Milwall fans)

Monkeyface

Or better still a charity match at the Ricoh, between Cov and Bristol legends. I'm going to keep saying this until somebody pays me attention!

ccfcway

Or better still a charity match at the Ricoh, between Cov and Bristol legends. I'm going to keep saying this until somebody pays me attention!

go on then, I'll respond. Why on earth would a team of Bristol legends want to play a match at the same time as their current team...

Sky Blue Harry H

go on then, I'll respond. Why on earth would a team of Bristol legends want to play a match at the same time as their current team...

Spoilsport - I was just going to offer to pay him ten shillings or whatever it was he wanted:blue:;)

westendunited

Not inciting anything just giving my point of view. We are not happy about this and peaceful protest is all well and good but I feel will be ignored. No need to hurt anyone or anything just make the news and make people take notice.

Users who are viewing this thread