Retail Voucher (1 Viewer)

Kilclines curly mullet

Yes it is a pain that you can’t use them in store
Yes it is annoying that you cannot use multiple vouchers in one transaction
Yes it is annoying that when you add the £6 postage, the voucher is only worth £19 - my family have 4 vouchers meaning £24 will be wasted on postage

But it is still a £19 voucher that the club didn’t need to give us.

To everyone moaning as if it’s the end of the world - get over it

Liquid Gold

It's not the end of the world but its still a shit thing to do

People bought a ST that came with a shirt and £25 off at the club shop and they didn't get that

Most of the people that got this offer paid for a whole season that we didn't get to attend at all last year so £25 is the least they can do. kids going from £10 to £4 is a joke.

oh, by the way mate your season ticket is only for 18 games now. Soz!

People lose their shit at any notion the club has done something slightly less than perfectly.

shmmeee

Twitter admin was saying they’re waiting to hear from the retail partner if they can be combined to save on shipping multiple orders. Anyone know if there was an update?

Liquid Gold

Twitter admin was saying they’re waiting to hear from the retail partner if they can be combined to save on shipping multiple orders. Anyone know if there was an update?
Ongoing/you still can't. I just gave up and used our vouchers separately.

Club aren't even making a crust on the delivery apparently, just paid £12 for yodel to deliver me two parcels instead of one.

PurpleBin

Ongoing/you still can't. I just gave up and used our vouchers separately.

Club aren't even making a crust on the delivery apparently, just paid £12 for yodel to deliver me two parcels instead of one.

Aye this is what I mean. People going on like City are creaming it in om the shipping costs...madness. Not even close.

Liquid Gold

Aye this is what I mean. People going on like City are creaming it in om the shipping costs...madness. Not even close.
They just putting it in a bag and letting the shittest deliver company rip us off though.

I don't even need it shipped just put a fucking stamp on it.

PurpleBin

They just putting it in a bag and letting the shittest deliver company rip us off though.

I don't even need it shipped just put a fucking stamp on it.

It aint just that though is it? Who pays the fella putting the stamp on it at the warehouse? Then if you just need a stamp on it, who takes it the post office?

Couriers aint cheap. Thr club aren't in a position to absorb shipping costs.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Was a great move by the club, along with the return to shirts, don’t think the Twitter feed was really that bad, I started it with just a question on whether they could be combined, answer came back no which I’m happy to accept, it’s still a net benefit to an order i would have placed.
If I have a frustration with it then it doesn’t help with packaging, multiple deliveries and therefore helping reduce down any impact on the planet or align to the Hummel zeroh20 shirt and it’s reduced energy and water consumption

Kilclines curly mullet

Was a great move by the club, along with the return to shirts, don’t think the Twitter feed was really that bad, I started it with just a question on whether they could be combined, answer came back no which I’m happy to accept, it’s still a net benefit to an order i would have placed.
If I have a frustration with it then it doesn’t help with packaging, multiple deliveries and therefore helping reduce down any impact on the planet or align to the Hummel zeroh20 shirt and it’s reduced energy and water consumption
A question is perfectly fine, people on the Twitter feed asking for the manager of the shop / supplier. Totally over the top. Yes it’s a pain not being able to use in store / combine vouchers but it’s hardly the end of the world.

lord_garrincha

If I was me, single bloke, given a £25 voucher & then had to pay £6 p&p, then no worries.

When I have a child too, most kids STs are linked to an adult in the same household, and you are making two separate orders to the same address... That is borderline daft.

A way to navigate it would have been to given a household total in a voucher... But that could get tricky with parents who have split up, so fuck that, it's done now so never mind!

It was a nice idea which kinda fell down for some... I bet they wish they never bothered!

Weirdly... I got a £10 voucher & my son got a £25 one... Then I got my season tickets today with the little one as an adult and me as a JSB u/13... I better have a shave before Boro!

Covkid1968#

I’ve actually lost mine when I tidied my office at home…. Who do I need to write to at the club to complain about it not being on easily noticeable headed paper?? 😡😡

lord_garrincha

I’ve actually lost mine when I tidied my office at home…. Who do I need to write to at the club to complain about it not being on easily noticeable headed paper?? 😡😡
You don't need to... They are opening the ticket office on Sunday to deal with all home-based correspondence mis-lays!

Covkid1968#

You don't need to... They are opening the ticket office on Sunday to deal with all home-based correspondence mis-lays!
The absolute least they could do…. Bet it won’t be staffed properly

lord_garrincha

A question is perfectly fine, people on the Twitter feed asking for the manager of the shop / supplier. Totally over the top. Yes it’s a pain not being able to use in store / combine vouchers but it’s hardly the end of the world.
IT'S NEVER OVER!!!

We still have our local MP & the Ombudsman... and failing that, I'll have a general howl at the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread