Retail Outlet (1 Viewer)

DaleM

Shop re-opening Monday on a barrow in the front of Tescos .
What is wrong with these people. Dont they realise what a laughing stock this club is now.

fernandopartridge

Not really, in fact opening in Tesco makes far more sense than in the Ricoh. It will receive much better footfall at Tesco. The shop at the Ricoh isn't particularly accessible. I bet its non match day patronage is tiny.

DaleM

Its a barrow alongside dodgy perfume and shitty mobile phone covers . Might a well set up on a market stall . Delboy aint got nothing on these muppets.

dongonzalos

Not really, in fact opening in Tesco makes far more sense than in the Ricoh. It will receive much better footfall at Tesco. The shop at the Ricoh isn't particularly accessible. I bet its non match day patronage is tiny.

You normally speak tosh but that is a good point

I hope it is a rented retail unit though as oppose to a little stall

ajsccfc

Its a barrow alongside dodgy perfume and shitty mobile phone covers . Might a well set up on a market stall . Delboy aint got nothing on these muppets.

It's a temporary measure to answer fans queries about buying merchandise. Plus you'd have far more people there than you would at the Ricoh anyway.

covboy1987

Its a stall definately a barrow like the perfume and phone barrows.

If i were Tesco i would make sure the rent for the barrow/stall was paid upfront. The merchandise available on the stall will soon be out of date as the new owners will probably introduce a new kit

pusbccfc

torchomatic

Ah, it seems a case of being damned either way, doesn't it? Glad they're getting something sorted.

It's a temporary measure to answer fans queries about buying merchandise. Plus you'd have far more people there than you would at the Ricoh anyway.

torchomatic

The rumour that sky blue 'Ralph Coates' "comb over" wigs will be available is false.

If i were Tesco i would make sure the rent for the barrow/stall was paid upfront. The merchandise available on the stall will soon be out of date as the new owners will probably introduce a new kit

wingy

Exactly, I'm sure it will only be a temporary measure and at least we (CCFC) will still have a presence in the City however small at the moment.

I do kind of sympathise with this ,but when you add it into all the other embarrassing events of the last couple of years ,we really are being reduced to that point where we would accept anything .

Should we really be this DESPERATE.

DaleM

I do kind of sympathise with this ,but when you add it into all the other embarrassing events of the last couple of years ,we really are being reduced to that point where we would accept anything .

Should we really be this DESPERATE.

Exactly. This club has been destroyed over the Shitsu tenure. We are now the joke club of the foitball league . Friggin market stall it seriously is a p***take. ]

Last edited:

ajsccfc

The football league couldn't give a shit where we sell replica shirts.

The club would be stupid to not take any opportunity to keep some kind of retail arm open. Ideally it'll soon be back in the intended premises, but any stopgap is fine.

There is the American Food stall too, good if you like Lucky Charms :)

In Arena Park? Whereabouts?

Nick

Administrator
The football league couldn't give a shit where we sell replica shirts.

The club would be stupid to not take any opportunity to keep some kind of retail arm open. Ideally it'll soon be back in the intended premises, but any stopgap is fine.

In Arena Park? Whereabouts?

On the stall outside the shoe shop!

Colin1883

City home shirts...

Not £40

Not £30

Not even £15

Yours for....

Quick joy... The old bill are coming.... Leg it

Wtf next

Oxfam?

Shop re-opening Monday on a barrow in the front of Tescos . <br />
What is wrong with these people. Dont they realise what a laughing stock this club is now.

Good, at least somewhere for people to purchase their home tickets. Oh wait!!! There's no games left!

cloughie

City home shirts...

Not £40

Not £30

Not even £15

Yours for....

Quick joy... The old bill are coming.... Leg it

Wtf next

Oxfam?
i
Won't happen they have got Rodney/ fisher as the spotter as they won't pay any rent to be there

rupert_bear

My guess is it is to sell off exisiting stock likely to be outof date soon. Will probably do well, in fact at a later date an outlet there would probably do better than the existing shop.

Users who are viewing this thread