Results today (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Doncaster lose
Peterboro lose
Blackpool draw
Fleetwood lose

What a missed opportunity

Adge

Even a point would have done against Burton. An opportunity missed indeed.

GaryJones

Good news indeed. Can they get relegated?
Unlikely, but Christmas & all my Birthdays will come at once if they did.
Jumped up interlopers deserve the worst that could happen.

GaryJones

Even a point would have done against Burton. An opportunity missed indeed.
This is true Adge but let’s move on to Fleetwood and learn from it.
This is starting to feel a lot like last season when we seemed to throw any chance of qualifying for the play-offs away before other teams got nervous and cocked up and we surprised ourselves and strung some results together to scrape in.
It’s never easy following the Coventry City rollercoaster ride!!

larry_david

This is true Adge but let’s move on to Fleetwood and learn from it.
This is starting to feel a lot like last season when we seemed to throw any chance of qualifying for the play-offs away before other teams got nervous and cocked up and we surprised ourselves and strung some results together to scrape in.
It’s never easy following the Coventry City rollercoaster ride!!
Agreed it's starting to have that feel to it. But teams like Peterborough and donny won't give in easily. We need to make this happen, starting Tues

oucho

Doncaster lose
Peterboro lose
Blackpool draw
Fleetwood lose

What a missed opportunity

It was a massive relief to me after Friday. See it as a positive!

smileycov

Facebook User
I always felt we needed to win all home and couple away, so yesterday was a bonus as no change in point situation. Just can not mess up again, doubt results would be so kind again

Terry_dactyl

Probably not this season but hopefully next season and Maybe Coventry Rugby Club will get promoted and take their place at the same time.
It really would be incredible if they were to be. I pay no interest in rugby but very occasionally check in on how our landlords are doing. I had thought/been told that they are world beaters and have acquired some of the worlds best? Are they definitely on the slide (he says hopefully) or is this just a bit of a blip? Are they like say, Chelsea, who might finish 6th this year and win the prem next? Sorry for my ignorance.

Sky Blue Harry H

It really would be incredible if they were to be. I pay no interest in rugby but very occasionally check in on how our landlords are doing. I had thought/been told that they are world beaters and have acquired some of the worlds best? Are they definitely on the slide (he says hopefully) or is this just a bit of a blip? Are they like say, Chelsea, who might finish 6th this year and win the prem next? Sorry for my ignorance.

Lost a few of their superstars, who are heading for pastures new next year. Heading in a downwards direction, although (I think) it may only be the bottom team that goes down? Bigger issue, is the loss of revenue for things like missing out on the play offs (top 4) and potential cup progress in Europe next year with a weaker team. Hopefully!!

Terry_dactyl

Lost a few of their superstars, who are heading for pastures new next year. Heading in a downwards direction, although (I think) it may only be the bottom team that goes down? Bigger issue, is the loss of revenue for things like missing out on the play offs (top 4) and potential cup progress in Europe next year with a weaker team. Hopefully!!
Well that all sounds rather promising. My ‘working out’ may be wrong but would this not have a bearing on the stadium negotiations?
No idea about relegation from the rugby division...or even how many points they get for wins etc. However, It would be the ultimate schadenfreude if moving to cov actually caused their demise.

smileycov

Facebook User
Only 1 relegated sadly, 4 points per win with a bonus point if you score 4 try’s

Users who are viewing this thread