Reported Missing (1 Viewer)

CovInEssex

The man with the man paying child support to a kid she didnt even have was mad. Felt bad for the bloke

Reactions: vow

Captain Dart

Johnnythespider

Very interesting series, I'm left feeling that a little more urgency early on in police investigations might help. They don't seem to put any real resources into things until 4 or 5 days. Last nights was tragic

bringbackrattles

Poor lady today died
Been watching this series, really gripping. The old lady that went missing had me on the edge of my seat, real life is stranger than fiction. When she was found dead at the end had me choked up. I thought she'd be found alive. Feel for her son and friends.

fernandopartridge

Very interesting series, I'm left feeling that a little more urgency early on in police investigations might help. They don't seem to put any real resources into things until 4 or 5 days. Last nights was tragic

I don't think they've got the resource, the stats are the beginning are startling about how many people are reported missing, one every 90 seconds. Speaking to a woman I work with who is married to a police inspector, he reckons they spend an awful lot of time looking for missing people and it has risen sharply post austerity, particularly among middle aged men.

Johnnythespider

I don't think they've got the resource, the stats are the beginning are startling about how many people are reported missing, one every 90 seconds. Speaking to a woman I work with who is married to a police inspector, he reckons they spend an awful lot of time looking for missing people and it has risen sharply post austerity, particularly among middle aged men.
I'm sure your comment regarding resources is correct, it must be very frustrating for loved ones who are worried sick to be told that it isn't a priority though.

clint van damme

Watched this for the first time last night. Compelling viewing. Really tense and pulled on the heart strings.
Going to catch up with previous episodes.

bringbackrattles

Watched this for the first time last night. Compelling viewing. Really tense and pulled on the heart strings.
Going to catch up with previous episodes.
Watched the lot. Last night got to me at the end. Real life progs like this series are gripping, I don't bother with fictitious stuff. Felt for the family especially the little girl, she didn't understand at first what was happening. Respect though to the coppers and the divers,and those dogs they are awesome !

Users who are viewing this thread