Repeat score (1 Viewer)

Big_Ben

I seem to remember the last game at Highfield Road finished with a 6-1 win. Against Derby IIRC.

Happy_Martian

6-2 vs Derby. Andy Whing with the last goal scored at the hallowed home of Coventry. Last games at the Ricoh (1st departure) and (2nd departure) weren't goal fests if I recall.

TomRad85

Didn’t we lose to Liverpool and Arsenal 1-6 in the last game, in consecutive seasons?
We've beat both Walsall and Crewe 6-1 from my memory. Lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the relegation season.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

We've beat both Walsall and Crewe 6-1 from my memory. Lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the relegation season.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Christ! I was at that Chelsea game. We soaked up loads of pressure and were just getting into the game when Kirkland got sent off and a pen...looked a dodgy one if I remember correctly.

South West Sky Blue

Christ! I was at that Chelsea game. We soaked up loads of pressure and were just getting into the game when Kirkland got sent off and a pen...looked a dodgy one if I remember correctly.
You do remember correctly. Hasselbaink had a one on one with Kirkland. Kirkland made a great save. Somehow conceded a penalty, got sent off and we subsequently collapsed like I do now when I try to drink how I used to 15 years ago!

Terry_dactyl

You do remember correctly. Hasselbaink had a one on one with Kirkland. Kirkland made a great save. Somehow conceded a penalty, got sent off and we subsequently collapsed like I do now when I try to drink how I used to 15 years ago!
Kirkland was gutted walking off, I remember that.
As for the drinking, I don’t have hangovers anymore...I have mini-nervous breakdowns.

NortonSkyBlue

Didn’t we lose to Liverpool and Arsenal 1-6 in the last game, in consecutive seasons?
Yes we did, at home to Liverpool and at Highbury. Barnes hat trick after we took an early lead and four goals at Highbury in the last 8 minutes as Oggy mentioned today. Both games against the champions. We actually played well until Limpar let loose.
First away game the next season we played Arsenal again and fielded Peter Ndlovu and beat Arsenal 2-1 with the Lee Dixon own goal.
The fixture list gave us Villa away last game of the next season. 2-0 down after 20 minutes....

Terry_dactyl

Yes we did, at home to Liverpool and at Highbury. Barnes hat trick after we took an early lead and four goals at Highbury in the last 8 minutes as Oggy mentioned today. Both games against the champions. We actually played well until Limpar let loose.
First away game the next season we played Arsenal again and fielded Peter Ndlovu and beat Arsenal 2-1 with the Lee Dixon own goal.
The fixture list gave us Villa away last game of the next season. 2-0 down after 20 minutes....
I heard Oggy mention that...missed the first bit.
I remember a 0-2 defeat with Limpar and possibly Merson scoring in the last 5 mins.

mrtrench

Very dodgy. I was there sat with Chelsea fans. We were doing well until that incident.

Users who are viewing this thread