Reliable iPhone screen repairer (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
you guessed it! Numpty here has dropped his phone while away!

Screen protector I have on the front protected well; shame it only protected itself!! Bloody eBay!

So looks like when I get home I'll need to take it in for repair. Anyone know of anywhere reliable? Thinking that place in West Orchards who seem to only do apple products? Not sure how much they'd charge but assuming they'd do a decent enough job?

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

When mine broke I took it somewhere and they fixed it and it broke again not long after so I took it to a different place and it broke.

To cut a long story short I took it to the apple shop and it's not broke since. It's worth the extra to get it done properly.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
When mine broke I took it somewhere and they fixed it and it broke again not long after so I took it to a different place and it broke.

To cut a long story short I took it to the apple shop and it's not broke since. It's worth the extra to get it done properly.

Thanks!

The shop in west Orchards apparently closed in February so I don't think they'll be able to help me :)

Can apple stores do it while you wait? And do you have to book an appointment?

Liquid Gold

Thanks!

The shop in west Orchards apparently closed in February so I don't think they'll be able to help me :)

Can apple stores do it while you wait? And do you have to book an appointment?
Best to book an appointment. They just swapped mine out for a new (refurbished) phone.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah apple tend to just swap it and send yours back to be fixed. Back everything up first!

Users who are viewing this thread