Relegation Places (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I see we're in the bottom four. Kind of comforting being in such a familiar place. ;)

wingy

I see we're in the bottom four. Kind of comforting being in such a familiar place. ;)

Just checking when you posted ,so the two above appear to have a match in hand as well,Shrewsbury on tues is a six pointer already think i'll go to that one .

I know its early days but worries me we are still gonna wait 2 league games before appointing the new manager, could take the lead an lose both these games easily. The gap is getting to big already

CODY!!!

Someones got to be in the bottom 4 :whistle:

We wont be there for long. I know its been said but cast your mind back to Norwich two seasons ago, they were in the bottom three in the championship this time then and they made it out fine.

We will be fine :p

CJparker

and then we play top of the league Tranmere on Sat - can't believe that we are now is situation where CCFC beating Tranmere would be considered to be an "upset"

If we lose and then don't beat Shrewsbury, it does start to look a bit ominous

Sub

groundhog day :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:nothing to see, here normal CCFC service has me resumed relegation place sorted :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

sly_old_fox

Someones got to be in the bottom 4 :whistle:

We wont be there for long. I know its been said but cast your mind back to Norwich two seasons ago, they were in the bottom three in the championship this time then and they made it out fine.

We will be fine :p

cast your mind back to CCFC one season ago, they were in the bottom three in the championship this time then and they made it out fine.....erm, thru the trap door

Diehard Si

News update: we started the season shit, we havnt appointed a new manager yet. It's no cause fit extra concern at this stage. Ok 2 more games is potentially 6 more points lost, which is very frustrating, but it's a long season and we're in this position early it.

We are normally top of the league now and end up 17th.

Diehard Si

We will be in the playoffs by Christmas dont worry

I know that's meant sarcastically but it might not be totally impossible.

Momentum in football, well all sports, is huge. We currently are on a downward spiral. The new manager might not be able to buck the trend. But if he does and we start winning we'll be finally out of the blocks and away.

Users who are viewing this thread