Rejected keogh bid (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Well we might aswell reject it since we are not allowed to accept it under an embargo. They could have offered £100m for a laugh and we would still have had to reject it.

Nonleagueherewecome

We told Swansea we wanted 1.5m last August: I wonder how much we want now? 500k? Yeah, relegation really saves money, eh SISU? :facepalm:

rob9872

I understood that they can only leave if their contract has expired. We have him under contract for another 12 months and can't buy or sell until the embargo has been lifted - can anyone clarify please?

Gaz

Good to see us turn down a bid for one of our players.
Unfortunately, I feel it was only turned it down because they know they can get more, rather than showing we want to keep good players like Keogh to gain promotion back to the championship.

Hope I am wrong, but I still expect him to be gone this summer.

gouldberg

The second they double their bid from a fiver to a tenner he'll be on his way.

Grendel

No doubt this is the 3rd exciting Keogh installment. First let's slag the owners as someone else wants him. We will sell for a pound you know. Next he may sign a new deal, let's slag the owners, it's do we sell him for £2. Part 3 a bid is rejected. I know let's slag off our owners as they want to now sell him for more than £2.
Next weeks installment, sisu sign Lionel messi. Let's slag our owners off, they are trying to bankrupt us.

Nonleagueherewecome

What do you expect? "Ah well, we can't stand in his way, after all, we don't have any money, not for players, just the stadium, and that is 'cos our owners are looking for a way to get something they aren't entitled to on the cheap and line their pockets."

Yeah, we really should be much more understanding and tolerant of our poor impoverished millionaire owners who lie to us at every opportunity.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Keogh is like Juke last season... Thorn wants to cling on to him but its inevitable he will be sold when the money is rite! Might be soon might be next Christmas.

smileycov

Facebook User
you got that from the telegraph gossip section i doubt it's accurate it was probably lower

think i saw it on here earlier. not sure to be honest, been lied to so much doubt i would know the truth if it ever came!!

Marty

To who-ever asked earlier in the thread, you're allowed to sell players when you are placed under a transfer embargo, selling players is pritty much the only way to raise large amounts of money quickly.

Had a chat with Keogh whilst excessively drunk (me, not him) in Scholars on Saturday night. Nice, friendly bloke, seemed genuine and didn't mind a chat. Said he would be happy to be here next season, but didn't have a clue what would happen and pointed to the Club being in a mess and the fans paying the price. I said fairly early on that we would love him to be here next season, but I wouldn't begrudge him a move if that's how it panned out.

Users who are viewing this thread