Refreshingly nice (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
To wake up for work off the back of two wins and some optimism and a smile back on my face and actually be able to talk about football without everyone taking the piss and looking forward to Saturdays game.

Funny how the game changes us within just a few short weeks. Just hope that we can sustain the run to stay up this year which I didn't think would happen 4 weeks ago and also give some confidence for next year assuming we can secure the manager and a playing squad that he wants around him.

Days like today have a great way of helping forget the misery we endured for the last 6 months

nicksig

Yes it's nice to wake up and think positive thoughts about your team. It's a shame TM wasn't brought in 5 games earlier as we would have been right in the mix for the playoffs. But never mind. He is the best manager we have had for 10 years. I hope we can get him to stay and the club can build from here

There was a really good feeling back again last night. The team played very well, the style of play looked good and the constant second half barracking of Fleetwood's keeper by the City fans paid off in the end! Or the good feeling could have just been the fact that a lot of the support had been boozing in Blackpool all day!

H

Huckerby

Can't help but think he'll be off at the end of the season

Users who are viewing this thread