Ref tomorrow (1 Viewer)

JimmyHillsbeard

Was the chap who was in charge of our defeat at Bury. After that game didn't TM hint that there was previous between them?

Malaka

Regardless of that, I don't think (hope) that ref's go out to do a team over. I think that they make honest mistakes and sometimes they have a bad game. We will get something out of the game, I am so confident at the moment, I reckon we could do Barca:claping hands:

JimmyHillsbeard

"But he insisted: “I don’t want to get involved with the referee – I’ve had one or two things with him over the years but it would be churlish of me to start commenting after a defeat."

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/tony-mowbray-refuses-blame-referee-10140904

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2477

Having been at the bury game i have to say he was a terrible ref and gave us nothing but gifted bury two goals

pusbccfc

Worst referee I have ever seen.

Otis

Well if he's just bad isn't he just as likely to give something against Bradford as much as against us?

Swings and roundabouts. We will probably get 2 penalties for hand ball tomorrow and we'll know we've got lucky, cos both will be given against their goalkeeper.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread