Ref squares up to player (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They've totally fucked up on that.

As others have said, it filters down. It puts referee's and players off at a casual level because of it.

If I was a ref and got that sort of abuse I would really struggle to control myself.

Terry Gibson's perm

The referee should not have to take the abuse and he certainly shouldn’t be calling him a cheat, I don’t think any of them cheat some are better than others but none I have ever seen are cheating.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Fucking outrageous that there is literally zero punishment for the player who is effectively being told it's fine to carry on abusing officials, if they dare to say boo about it they will be punished.

Only a matter of time before an incident far more serious occurs.

Completely brain dead move.

The football authorities are a joke.

Evo1883

I think refs should start sending players off for swearing at them instantly then, pretty sure the game will clear up within months... Even if the player says, oh ffs ref... Gone.

Players are a joke at times

Sky Blue Pete

I think refs should start sending players off for swearing at them instantly then, pretty sure the game will clear up within months... Even if the player says, oh ffs ref... Gone.

Players are a joke at times
Foul and Abusive language is an instant red card

You are a fucking cheat you bald c**t. Yellow card. Huh

Terry Gibson's perm

Judge has just put a statement out denying that he said that he was a cheat and didn’t drop the c bomb.

wingy

Hijacking to suggest the first female referee taking charge in a mens league game should not miss a thing judging by the size of her spectacles during her interview on BBC .👀

It's a league two match, I wish her well and those that follow, although inevitably there will be issues.

mark82

Hijacking to suggest the first female referee taking charge in a mens league game should not miss a thing judging by the size of her spectacles during her interview on BBC .👀

It's a league two match, I wish her well and those that follow, although inevitably there will be issues.

Someone easier for Alan Judge to pick on.

fernandopartridge

Hijacking to suggest the first female referee taking charge in a mens league game should not miss a thing judging by the size of her spectacles during her interview on BBC .

I saw a story about it on another football page, the misogyny in the comments from male fans was embarrassing. What are people so bothered about?

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t see any problem with a woman ref, we already have Sian Massey as a lino and she is just as good as any of male ones and better than most.

Users who are viewing this thread